Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you A flirt ?

I consistently get told that, for a married man that I flirt with women to much. I don鈥檛 considered my talk to be flirtatious, but I work with 14 women, who say it all the time. I 'm a southern guy who will tell women that they look nice, make small talk, or try to break up the silence with a joke. My female coworkers say that I send out mix signal, because of my deep voice and southern accent. But to my defense that's just my personality I've never been a fake person, but how should I change?Are you A flirt ?
I would not change. I, too, am from the south. It's our nature to flirt! Both my husband and I flirt with others, and are never accused of anything more than being friendly. And flirting, in and of itself, is a good thing. It makes you feel good, and it really lifts the day of the person you are directing attention to. Just don't act on the flirting, and don't go too far with it. If you don't get too personal, there's no harm. Personally, I am thrilled when a southern gentleman glances my way with a smile or a nod, or tells me I look nice. I walk on that little ';stream of sunshine'; for the rest of the day!Are you A flirt ?
Don't change. Sometimes it's hard for people to accept that there are NICE people on the planet, too, and that not all men who are nice are out to *%26amp;@# them.
There's nothing wrong with giving some one a compliment, even if it's the opposite sex. Hey, we're married, not dead!
everyone does it
I flirt all the time, too. As far as your female co-workers, tell them, with a laugh and a smile, that all they have to do to clarify what your ';signals'; are is to offer you some sweet, sweet lovin'!





Yes, I've had my face slapped a couple of times, too.
Of course I am! I love women! What can I say?
heyyah....





Don't worry, everyone flirts whether their married or not.


Just try an evoid certain convosations that could make you sound like your flirting. another thing you could do is try not to talk to them as much about girly things or men things in perticular. And, whatever you do do not give them sweet looks, little smiles etc....





hope i've been of assistance





Laura x
You dont have to change per-say. Just tone it down. If they still say you are too flirtatous. Simply say that you are being polite, friendly, and a gentleman, and perhaps they shouldn't read so much into your southern-style manners. P.S your accent can not be held against you as a come-on, only the words you speak and what you imply with them.
yes i am





see my 360!
don't, some studies say flirting makes marriages stronger and healthier. Just make sure that you make a clear distinction to the other women, that yes you are flirtatious but your intentions are not sexual, and you are married
er.. um.. dont compliment them as much

No comments:

Post a Comment