Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I know if a women is into me, romantically or sexually interested in me?

I am a 43 year old man who is just now getting into flirting with women. I have been seriously intimidated by flirting with women I like all my life, and was never able to get past this Phobia of asking a woman out. At the age of 43, I am going threw what usually a teenager would. I have no clue as to how to be succesfull in women wanting to go out with me, or be my mate, let alone knowing if she is into me, or just being regular nice and friendly. I need your help here because I am sick of being alone. I want to be successful with women, and have women flirt with me and show me they are into me, and have success in having a woman like me enough to go out with me. Men---I need your input on this, Ladies, please talk to me here and help me out.





Thanks.





CharlesHow do I know if a women is into me, romantically or sexually interested in me?
If you read books, I recommend ';The Game'; by Neil Strauss.





It'll tell you everything you need to know about women/relationships.





It's got some pretty dangerous material in there though. But it's supposed to help out people that have trouble with females. I have the same problem with women, and it changed how I view everything completely. It helped me a lot. Really, I would give you more advice, but I don't think I could tell you everything that that book could teach you. This is from personal experience with the same problem. It's all factual events too.





Anyway, I'll come back and post later if there isn't any better advice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment