Friday, August 20, 2010

How can girls sense a guy's confidence when shyness gets in the way?

I think a reason why I am not good with women is that I'm generally quiet and shy around social settings (where you'd usually meet women) and I project the wrong vibe. I know women can really pick up on a guy's confidence, but how? I mean, I think I'm good looking and that I have a lot to offer, it is just the talking/flirting with women is what I'm not smooth at. I wouldn't say I get nervous around attractive women, I just am worried that I'll seem less confident. I've been able to go up to cute girls in my college classes and ask them to work on school stuff etc. But they all end up acting distant and not very social afterwards, like I'm a creepy guy or something. They would never really say hi if I saw them outside of classes etc. It seems the girls I meet never get a good impression of me. I'm not sure how to improve myself when interacting with women so this stops happening, and I become the kind of guy girls like to be around, not just romantic interest but for friends too.How can girls sense a guy's confidence when shyness gets in the way?
i had the same problem, then i found the solution. act like an asshole. girls like assholes.How can girls sense a guy's confidence when shyness gets in the way?
Usually people who are shy have low self confidence. To meet woman, you must be outgoing and at least try to make conversation. Don't wait for them to start! Start dating more often so you can practice flirting and get use to it. Sooner or later, you'll be a smoother talker and expert at dating! :)
just be yourself. try to talk about more personal things then the weather. Not gunna lie though a little toughness (not a lot) goes a long way.





help me please i have no answers :[


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArYMhOJtyDlwwJ5KPP93fgDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080806184738AAArckC
The sweet girls see the difference. If they don't like you because you're not an arrogant prick, they're not who you want.
to the guy up there


we dont like assholes


we think you are assholes


and just play it cool


try to relax whenever you talk to a girl



A good rule of tum is, don't listen to girls for advice on girls.





I asked girls before on the same things you talked about. Girls have never helped me. Nope, in fact they have steered me wrong! I was so in the friend zone for years!





The girls that just posted to you have just given you advice to become a nice guy. You should know this saying, ';nice guys finish last.'; Do you really want to be that nice guy? Or, do you want to get girls?





Trust that dude on top. He his advice is gold. Gold I say!


  • celebrity myspace
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment