Friday, August 20, 2010

I think an older women flirted with me! What should I do?

First Fact: I'm 26.





last night I was going home from work so stop by a pizza place to end my hunger. While I'm eating and check the news on my phone, a woman wearing a tank top (with no under dress) sits in front of in the other table with her friend (an woman). So take a look and I say in my mind: ';Look at her, she's probably 45-46 and still dressing sexy. Whatta self confidence!';. Frankly, she was somehow sexy, fitted and had makeup.





So, I keep eating my pizza without really thinking about her anymore and I realized that she speaks my mother-tongue. So I jumped in and we talked about politics and some other boring and very unsexy stuff.





When she's done with her dinner, she walks to me to shake hands and introduces herself. So stand up and shake hands and say my name.





She asked me how often I come here. So, I say: ';not very often but I usually hang out not too far from here';.





And she says: ';We are usually here for walking everynight and hope to see out again'; !





And she left with a big smile in her face. I admit that she was very feminine and stunning at her age.





I'm not a sexy guy, but I'm tall and I'm big but not an athlete.





Here's my question, should I go there again and to see her, cause I'm single and I feel the need to have sex but I don't want a relationship with an older woman, although she's sexy.





What should I do? Was she really flirting with me, or it's just how I like to think about it?I think an older women flirted with me! What should I do?
Go for it dude, you have nothing to lose and she could show you things in bed that will rock your world. Just keep going back there and talk to her some more and see where it leads. You already know her name so your have an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment