Monday, August 16, 2010

Falling for a woman, suggestions?

Let me explain some things first, I am a very confident man, I have no trouble at all talking to women, flirting, making girls laugh, etc, however i'm not interested in 95% of the women I meet that are around my age (28). There has been alot of things going on in my life for the past 7 years that has prevented me from dating (by my own choice), my dad almost died (couldn't work), my best friend has a very rare disease, I took care of him for awhile, and then recently my grandma got sick and passed away. I hope my life is returning to normal, and i'm falling for this girl, but how do you know if its not just a deep desire for love due to loneliness (again by choice...) or is it that I just wish I was in love? I've been engaged before, and I was in love with her, (8 years ago), this one is different, I couldn't imagine someone like her actually existing, we really connect on so many levels...but I have doubts due to the 7 previous years of not dating.Falling for a woman, suggestions?
GO!! stop thinking to much! life is to short! Good luck!Falling for a woman, suggestions?
Your heart may just be wanting her because you are lonely and need a friend. But, to find out if your in love just ask your heart. If it does not respond, well try more then once. Corny i know, but just listen to your heart.
you need to date the woman,spend time with her thats the only way you,ll know what can happen!
Best advice....Take your time. If you spend time you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment