Friday, August 20, 2010

A young boy tried to flirt with my woman (now a granny) ?

I was sitting outside on the stairs of my house looking at the sunset with my grand kids when suddenly a rogue teenage boy came out of nowhere and said to my woman - ';Hi, can I take you to the mall for choosing my clothes.....I need a woman's perspective ?';





I was going to swear but since my grand kids were near I didn't do anything. I lead by example.


So, this boy took her to the mall and took her to the movie and gave a dinner to her. She came back home at 8 pm.....she said she was shocked by how this boy thought of her.





I am very angry now .......Should I confront him cause he did not just deceived and took my wife on a blind date but also dated the grand mother of my grand kids.A young boy tried to flirt with my woman (now a granny) ?
your girl went on a date with this guy? most chicks would not go on a date with some strange random boyA young boy tried to flirt with my woman (now a granny) ?
Oh, please, let go already. The boy didn't do any harm. He probably needed a relationship with an older woman. I would bet that his mother was not around or if she was, he did not relate to her.
You are not a granny but I assume you have good imagination...

2 comments:

Alexander Brayden said...

These are very nice information sharing about flirt with womans. Boys always like flirt with girls.

How to flirt with women

Adelaine said...

I think that when flirting you need to remember to throw in some romantic type material here and there. Don't avoid topics like if she has a boyfriend or not or what type of guys she likes because these are the things that make you move from stranger to potential romantic figure in her mind.

Flirt Body Language

Post a Comment