Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I flirt with women?

I have no idea how to flirt with women. I never been on a date ever in my life! I need help!How can I flirt with women?
just start talking, you will get better at it with time. start with the fist woman you see, no matter how she looks. it's really a numbers game. if you flirt, or talk with 10 women, even if you outright ask them to make love to you, at least one will not say no.How can I flirt with women?
Why not do speed dating? Google search for any of those events in your city.
talk to them. kinda give them clues and stuff. ask someone out. ask a friend for really personal help
Chances are that you're too young. Sit before your TV and eat popcorn till something starts popping up in the pants.
Little things that show you care are great.





Body language...Give her a long once-over from head to toe, then bring your eyes back up to hers. Smile ever so slightly to let her know you like what you see.





Pick Up Lines...The internet is full of them!





There are alot of things you can do to let a woman know you are interested, One thing that worked well on me was having a secret admirer, I kept getting little cards and gifts, flowers, never knowing who they were from until one day a single rose came with a note for a dinner invite to reveal my secret admirer.





Check out this book info below...
walk up to them..and grab dat a**
compliment them

No comments:

Post a Comment