Friday, August 20, 2010

I am a woman and like flirting with women in public, is that obscene?

An example: Very occasionally when I sit in the tube I like to wink at women and sometimes I go a bit further than that and pout my lips just a little. It鈥檚 a rather old habit, which just gives me some excitement on my way to and from work. I don鈥檛 have any intentions by doing this and I feel like a little shoplifting girl (although, I don鈥檛 actually know how that feels). Most of the times they frown as if they doubt whether I actually winked. Sometimes there is a response and then I feel uneasy and blush. It is usually the same crowd of people, so the same women. My friend says that I make a fool of myself and that I should stop. So that was in London, now I am in Madrid and do it again. Same result, same responses. I really want to know what you think of it. Is it indecent, or offensive?I am a woman and like flirting with women in public, is that obscene?
Try and just look at a woman first. Look in her eyes, and when hers meet yours, don't look away. Don't STARE lol, just gaze. Judge her response. You'll be able to 'tell', then try the winks.


lol... THATS HOT though.


I'd LIKE like that haha... But I mean, Londoners on the tube are pretty reserved, so I think you're flirting is WASTED on the tube... and in Madrid... Go to a gay club or San Francisco, you'll get a much better response...


*winks*


*pouts*


Yeah, man...I am a woman and like flirting with women in public, is that obscene?
Hey, if us streight blokes do it pretty much constantly, and in less subtle ways, why should it be different for lesbian women?
One day you will get hurt.





You will only have yourself to blame.





Unless, of course, you grow up before the inevitable happens.
It sounds funny actually. I bet those women do not know what to think. I bet they go home and tell their husbands and boyfriends who probably encourge them to flirt back. :)
Um.. Nothing wrong with flirting in public, I guess.. Just because your a women shouldn't make it obscene. It's just not common is all.
It's weird to do that if you are not gay. I think deep down inside you are curious. If you play with fire, you will get burned!
Sounds like fun. So long as you know when to stop if you DO offend someone, there's no harm in a little flirting.
not at all, i think its sexy and exiting..





i wish my wife would flirt with women in public, instead of just men ...(which im ok with.... she is faithfull)
another weirdo is loose.
Lmao, thats funny. I think you should carry on myself who gives a kack what others think
pfft no it's fun and it might brighten someones day ^^ I know it would for me ^^
This makes you different and thats what the world wants. I think that I'll join the WC (Winkers Club) as well.
why don't you not wear underpants and let the old hairy monster do the winking. That will get them going...
yes
i think your crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment