Friday, August 20, 2010

How to lower my sex drive ?

This may be to early for me but i really need this type of help im 14 and need a lower urge im constanly having wet dreams masturbating and flirting with women





any help mate's????How to lower my sex drive ?
At the beginning years like 14 years, it is quite common problem for all the boys. The urge will reduce naturally .. so dont worry for this simple


problem! Be cool and enjoy your life!!How to lower my sex drive ?
Think about someone you find repulsive. Or you could think about something that is disgusting. The second doesn't work for me though it makes it worse. Think about ugly a** dudes that too should help.
Yeah, the sex drive of men gradually decreases with age. It should be controllable by the time you turn 60.
jackoff! =)
Goatsee.jpg
**** off more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment