Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best way to approach a lady and get her number?

Im needing a little advice here because ive been having trouble talking to women lately and I get in situations when i dont know what to do. I was in a fast food restaurant the other day and when i first walked in there was this pretty girl staring at me smiling i smiled back then turned my head and went to ordering my food i didnt know how to approach her i mean we was in a fast food restaurant lol and is it appropriate to flirt with women at work not fellow employees.Best way to approach a lady and get her number?
i know what do wit it ohh its 6 oclock in the morning in the studio





seriously listen to drake get that whole vibe... ladies love it.. nice and slow romantic yet a little gangstaBest way to approach a lady and get her number?
Say nice smile. I'm ____. And you are? Nice to me you. I ordered the ____. What did you get?





From here, you can pretty much say anything after she answers you, but only if you feel she still interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment