Friday, August 20, 2010

Question to ladies who's boyfriends/husbands play in a band......?

How do you deal with women flirting with your boyfriend/husband when you're also at the gig? Do you worry when you're not at gigs? Sorry, i'm just feeling a bit insecure at the mo and would appreciate any advice on how best to deal with this :-(Question to ladies who's boyfriends/husbands play in a band......?
I'd whip his *** as they say in America. He's your other half and unless he starts behaving like it, i'd ditch him if i were you. You shouldn't have to put up with this sort of problem.Question to ladies who's boyfriends/husbands play in a band......?
Ha-ha-ha! Funny ya should ask this question, hon! I performed in a band in me late teens, and my girlfriend at the time had NO problem whatsoever with me bein' in the band, 'cos SHE was in the band an' all, so she was there at all times, to make sure the girls behaved their-bleedin'-selves, and what's more, I was there to make sure the blokes behaved themselves with HER- ha-ha! Peace and love! Be lucky! :)
just let them get on with it and be yourself and flirt yourself if you have to.. as long as he dont actually sleep with or snog them then you`re alright arent ya? If he did that though, I`d do it back... Its disrespectful of him to do that behaviour in front of you anyway.. tell him that.. what a pratt.. if he dont wanna be with you then he should just say so.. dont be a groupie - just cos he`s in a band it dont make him God... and some pratty blokes thinks it does.. thats why they join one!
Eurghghgh YES.





I feel so insecure when he's at gigs, its likeeeee...He has to entertain the ladies there D:





Nyarghghghg it gets on my nerves, but to be honest, i have to deal with the jealousy/insecurity and just ignore it until something ACTUALLY happens.
Music is for the illiterate masses, I'd never date a musician if I wanted a faithful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment