Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where are appropriate places to flirt with women?

Some people say that it is not ok to flirt or ask a woman out when she is at work? From women's point of view, what do you all like and when? How do you let a guy know that you like him that you have only seen for the first time? Let us guys into your world of wonders!Where are appropriate places to flirt with women?
The reason a lot of women don't flirt at work is because there is a general unspoken rule about dating your coworkers. If it doesn't work out, things can get unpleasant at work. A bar or club would be good or in public places like bookstores, shopping malls, sporting events (baseball and football games) or parks. Anywhere you can approach a woman. If you are attracted to a woman, ask her for her phone number.


If I was interested in a man, I would usually offer my number if he seemed interested....especially if I knew I wasn't going to see him again!Where are appropriate places to flirt with women?
IN A CLUB
I think that a little light flirting is OK at work.So long as it doesn't get carried away.And I'd flirt right back.I'd let the guy know by direct eye contact.I'd more than likely lower my voice to make it a little more intimate.Give him a compliment.And I'm staring this question ....no if ands or buts about it !
i work at a convenience store and see a lot of people, some of them only at work, but i also i dont get to go to the bar or anything very often. when a guy flirts at the bar i dont take him very seriously (hes probably been drinking or is ';on the hunt'; and has not taken special notice of me). when i am at work i let him know i would like to see him again by saying ';come back and see me some time'; or ';why dont i see you more often?';


it depends on her job... if its her job to be nice it could be hard to tell if shes flirting back, but at the bar its hard to tell if she is serious. i would look at ';after'; events.... such as after a pool tourney or after a book club, after a chamber mixer, i think mostly people who hang around after events have time for a relationship and are no longer under the restraints of the event. and there should be plenty to comment on, plus whatever event you choose to attend means you have something in common and gives you the whole event to observe her.
I love to flirt...if the guys decent, depends..work--maybe, but definitely in a bar, or nightclub!

No comments:

Post a Comment