Friday, August 20, 2010

I need some tips on flirting with women please help?

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm kinda shy and don't really know the first thing about physically turning a girl on. This girl i know likes me but says I need to be less standoffish. So like how should I go about flirting with her. And we have already got past the ';crush'; stage I need to know how to build sexual attraction. What questions should I ask should I pull her close when I see her I really need advice. ThanksI need some tips on flirting with women please help?
Just be a gentlemen and show your love and kindness to here and rest it happens.... trust meI need some tips on flirting with women please help?
If she's ugly tell her how beautiful she is and if she's beautiful tell her how smart she is and how attractive what ever you say is to her. Notice the small things and compliment them on it. For instance if her hair was messed up or she was having a bad hair day tell her how hot she looks. Like girl you look so good today and when she says stop playing my hair is jacked up, you act shocked and then just play along
I think you either got the sexual attraction or you don't. You can't ';build'; it.
Develop your intimacy more with her and getting sexually involved will be a matter of time then.
You do not need to build sexual attarction. it is created on its own.


Plan a day out and begin with kissing and then follow your instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment