Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been flirting with a woman i really want to get with - but she keeps going hot and cold on me and?

...to be honest it is driving me crazy and making me want her more...





I want to know how i can reverse this? Bearing in mind if i start ignoring her too much and she is changing and going cold on me, then we will have no contact.





Anyone have any suggestions on how i can reel her in, so i can get closer?I have been flirting with a woman i really want to get with - but she keeps going hot and cold on me and?
Ditch the *****! I have no time for women who play ignorant emotional games, they are very screwed up and will screw you up as well. It sounds as if you are well on the way to this now. Get rid of her, yes, the loss will hurt but you will be much better off without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment