Monday, August 16, 2010

Do Scorpio women find Libra men attractive?

Just curious. Many Scorpio women flirt with me, but they are usually the type of girls that have a lot of guy friends. I never really know if they are interested or not. How would i be able to tell?





*anyone can answer this, but a Scorpio women's opinion would definitely be appreciated.Do Scorpio women find Libra men attractive?
Having recently broken up with a Libra, I can say that a lot of signs find Libra men attractive. I can sure see why. I fell for one too.Do Scorpio women find Libra men attractive?
I'm a Scorpio....a double Scorp if you want to get technical





Anway, yeah Scorpio females are kinda flirty but not in an obvious way, we tend to be very subtle and make guys think they're holding the cards.





The thing Scorpio finds attractive about the Libra is their charm, and easy-going personality. And it is a definate plus if you can make her laugh.





If she asks you personal questions, you can be sure she likes you. Just take a chance, and be totally honest with her and kinda blunt. We respect a person who can be themselves regardless of who's around or the circumstances





Good luck! :-)
They're okay





But nothing serious. It's all done in good fun.





You guys are flirtacious witty guys, so I love to flirt with them bc as you are a social sign you'll know how to take the ball and run with it. And boy do you guys have style, you can put any girl to shame w/ your innate taste.





On a serious note Libras arent the type a Scorpio would want for a boyfriend.
I am a true scorpio woman. Are you hot? Do you make allot of money? That would do it for me. I have a thing for Pieces myself and had a thing for Taurus's. I have never dated a Libra Man.
imma scorpio





i do not get along with libra girls,


but i have liked one or 2 libra guys.





both of which were just players.





one of them i really liked.
I'm a scorpio. My boyfriend is a libra. I find him very attractive.
from what i've observed that's a yes

No comments:

Post a Comment