Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did losers get girlfriends when there is not internet?

I mean a few years ago, when there is not internet...I'm a loser myself, so I can only flirt with women online. It doesnt matter what people say, ';be confident, join a group, go to a bar, etc... '; I know myself, and i know who i am so I know I can't get a girl if it is not online, i want to know where did losers get their girlfriends in the past.How did losers get girlfriends when there is not internet?
They hit them on the head with a club and took them back to their caves to be their wives...How did losers get girlfriends when there is not internet?
they get loser girlfriends by:











getting hooked up over the phone. A friend on the phone with a girl beez like: hey, hold on for a second, talk to my freind LoserGuy...








so u get her number, and chat her up until she likes u and then u arrange to meet and THAT'S when she finds out ur a loser/ugly.
They didn't.


They just grew old, maybe got rich and paid bitches to suck their *****.
Losers have balls. You should try and get some. Don't you think it's a bit loser-ish to be only able to flirt online?
  • codes for myspace
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment