Friday, August 20, 2010

Ladies, how do you deal with other women flirting with your man?

You know I used to think that this was only something that happened with young couples in their 20's and early 30's, but gosh I've seen it happen with couples in their late 30's and 40's and hell even 50's!





You would think that people would become more mature with age but I guess some things never change. And honestly I think men are more respectful than women. A man will never go flirt with a woman if her husband is there and he knows shes his. Women however will flirt with a man even if his wife is there.





So how do you ladies handle it when other women flirt with your man?Ladies, how do you deal with other women flirting with your man?
i'll deal with my man first.





and besides my husband doesn't entertain that b*llsh*t.


he's loyal to me.Ladies, how do you deal with other women flirting with your man?
I'd ignore the flirty women, and give your man a little flirting from YOU. There's not better way to keep your honey interested than giving him a little bit to want after!
the only people who usually care about this sort of thing are people who are not confident about their relationship, so no it doesn't worry me because my partner is a bit of a flirt but as soon as the hard word is put on him he runs and hides behind me.
Well my husband is oblivious to even blatant flirting...to the point that me and a friend will just sit and laugh about it. These stupid women waste their time and he doesn't even notice or care!
I take it as a compliment.....cuz he's coming home with me...I trust him completely
First of all, it's a compliment to you and your man, but also, if it is simple flirting, that can be healthy for both of you too. If you are mature enough (both of you), you will know when it is simple harmless flirting, or if it goes too far. If too far, your husband should be able to handle the situation so that it is respectful to you both and your marriage. Just smile at the girl, she knows you have him, that's probably why she pushes the envelope, by smiling coyly, you let her know that you are secure with your relationship, killem with kindness!!!
AS LONG AS HE'S NOT FLIRTING BACK......TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT. YOU GOT HIM....NOT HER!!!
I laugh and make fun of it. Flirting (to me) is harmless. All it does is stroke the ego, and as long as that's the ONLY thing that is getting stroked I don't care one bit. I should mention I'm not a jealous person by nature.
Well i dont rip her eyes out. would like to. I wrap my arm around his waist lay a kiss on his lips and smile at her. Because in reality i know he loves me and I trust him. He goes home with me.
Yes flirting is the one thing that is equal with men and women. I do believe that women are the most disrespectful.


For me personally when it happens I just laugh it off.Because for one my husband doesn't even notice.( I tell him when they walk away, if they are being disrespectful towards me.) And for two it is hilarious to watch them throw themselves at him and hes leaving with me.I like to see what great lengths they will go to.One time this chick that was working at a clothing store followed him around and kept asking him if he needed help. He finally realized what she was doing and turned around and planted one big one on my lips and slapped my bottom. needless to say she backed off. Might seem kinky but it's always nice to know you have a good-looking mate.
hmmm......I think I would not care but if things will get a bit out of hand. I'm definitely gonna walk up to the two of them and kissed my hubby infront of her. Then say ';Oh I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist my husband, don't you just find him gorgeous? You can watch and eat your heart out.'; Well, if that gets worst anyway.





But then again..... I think it's the other way around in my case, but he wants me to be flirted at. What's with men??!!
try to make Friends with the sow , the old saying ( keep your friends close %26amp; your enimys closer) is very true. i had that a lot of that when my husband was alive.., %26amp; it works, they like you %26amp; wouldn't do (you ) wroung .try it %26amp; see.
I sit back and enjoy the entertainment value. My guy is very loyal to me. I take it as a compliment. I know he is very charming and great looking which is why I wanted him to begin with. So for another woman to try is only natural. I enjoy watching other women try knowing that I am the only one he wants. I'm not a jealous girl at all. the same goes for him. He sits back and grins watching me get hit on and laughs out loud when I shoot them down.
Well, I know I'm better than them so I ';pretend'; it doesn't bother me or I flirt with their husband or man. I'm 45!
Sybil and her multiple personalities has similar issues as you. Try running this by them and click on the link below.
I don't like it and soon everyone knows it.
No matter how many women flirt with your husband, you need to be secure in the relationship. It is your husband's responsibility to control himself, not the other woman. Trust your husband to do the right thing. You can't stop women from flirting, but you can make damn sure they know YOU were the one who flirted with him the best because you have him. Step back, and smile. Let them know that he is yours by not reacting. They are the one's who want him. You already have him......
Have you seen that Corona commercial?
I'd take it as a compliment that I picked a pretty good looking hunk of man......lol........
First, i will see how far does it goes. I trust my man %26amp; he adores me so much, so i wont be worry. But if she flirt w my man too far, ill just step up and talk harsh to her. The words will even get rougher if im prettier than her; she is stupid %26amp; really has no shame!
I am very to hear that you are in this situation.


I have seen this with people my age (26), and also had people flirt with me that is much older than me. I would say the key is that you should do nothing. Talk to your husband and make sure that he is not the one giving woman the idea that they can flirt with him. I have woman flirt with me all the time, but it usually only happens once, as the woman can see that I am in a relationship and that I am not interrested in chit chat. If you believe that your husband handles himself correctly while being flirted with, dont worry about it, it will always happen, and I believe flirting people (while they now the victim is in s relationship) are not good people...pride yourself that you and your husband is better than them.
A man will flirt in front of her husband and later ask her if she has the same name as the man. I wouldn't mind if a woman flirted with a husband I might have because it is a complimentary form that makes people feel good!
It's up to the husband to put her (the flirting one) in her place. If a guy was flirting with me in front of my husband, he wouldn't find it funny. It's up to the couple to show that they are a couple and then most people will act respectful around them - unless the flirting one is totally low-class. In any case, the husband should not be smiling from ear to ear from a little attention. His attention belongs with his wife.
It doesn't bother me. I'm not a jealous girl.
i kirk out and ask them if there's something they like. then tell tem that my name is tattooed on his penis and then take his face and kiss his....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment