Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you flirt with women?

Ok to start off I'll give you some background info. I'm 19, six feet maybe six one, and 260lbs, but because I'm taller most people guess that I'm 220-230. So I'd call myself chubby.


I used to be really shy and couldn't even talk to women, but I worked with 20 girls for over a year (I was a cashier) and that helped quite a bit.


But I find that I still don't really know how to flirt with girls, I can talk to them, but almost never about sex related things or anything flirty. so I always just end up as just a friend. The only times I'm ever able to flirt is when they start flirting with me first. I still always have that fear of rejection, and I'm never sure if they will be weirded out or something. So I always just end up being polite, which makes them like me as a friend, but unfortunately not a lot else.How do you flirt with women?
From a young age many children are taught not to invade people's spaces. As we grow older, we form these barriers to keep us mentally safe from strangers. It makes it hard then to just start a conversation with a total stranger let alone a woman you have never met or known very long. Alot of men have different ways of handling women. Some men avoid confrontation. Some make a good effort in saying something, but show that they are so nervous, they scare or bore the woman away with their mumbled words and lost train of thought. Then some men, such as yourself, may know how to break the ice and get a conversation going, but never take it to the next step in displaying interest in a girl. What your doing is making the girl too comfortable. She's thinking, ';I feel comfortable around this guy, like he's another girlfriend. I think he'll be great as a friend, but I don't know as a boyfriend. He doesn't do anything to make me feel any sexual attraction to him.';





What your not doing is putting her on the spot, your not adding any excitement or displaying interest in her that makes her feel that ';wow, that's hot'; feeling. Flirting for men is different then flirting for women. Men are more visual, so anything a girl does, touching you, playing with her hair, smiling at you, etc. are all flirting techniques a girl does. For men it's our words because women are turned on by what they hear, and it doesn't have to be anything to complicated.





So how are we going to get the women we want? Your going to have to stop falling victim to the ';friend zone';. After you've made her comfortable, she should of started laughing or engaging you with questions or her own stories, then start flirting with her sexually. Tell her something as simple as, ';I noticed you across from the room and I'm glad I came over and talked to you because your beautiful.';





Now, here's something a little more advanced. If you wanted to take that line a step further you can say in a playful, but sincere matter, ';I noticed you across from the room and I'm glad I came over and talked to you because your beautiful. Now that should entitle me to a free drink on you.';





You might think, well that's just not nice. I'm being a jerk if I said that. But teasing is just another way to flirt with girls. She's thinking, ';Well, no guy has ever talked to me like that, how dare he does that! But he has some balls to say that, and I like that he takes charge like that. That's hot!'; Why do you think girls seem to stick it out longer with jerks then nice guys. Not saying you should be a jerk, for they get kicked to the curb too, but combine the attitude of a jerk, with being a gentlemen as a nice guy, and you get the complete package a woman wants. You become a challenge.





Learn how to flirt with women with your words by using flattery and teasing (banter) after you've made them comfortable, and you can close the deal by getting the number. Remember this pattern. Your going to break the ice, make her comfortable with your company, flirt, and then get the number, take her back to your place, or whatever. When you've become comfortable with this, you should only take three to five minutes to open and close the deal.





Good luck!How do you flirt with women?
get a bit of alcohol into you and anychance you get when your talking to a girl. TRY and make them laugh. if you cant make them laugh, laugh at how bad the attempt was with them. also try and touch them any chance you get i dont mean in a pervy way but put your hand on their shoulder touch their hand, hair whatever and stay as close to them as you can. these are things women pick up on
all people telling what to do above me are wrong. Thats the kind of move that u make in movies, not in real life, unless ur 40, girls ur age, like to hang out, go to movies with them, so u dont have to talk much, but if u wanna flirt, tell them how they look good in that dress, or that outfit, and she's gonna start talking, and then u will get it on :), good luck
pls help this guy because i woudnt mind some tips but i know if you make them laugh thats a good thing
Girls want to hear how beautiful they are. If you're at a bar get there a few mins. early, tip the waiter to make sure he brings drinks to the girl but gives you a seltzer water w.o him saying it out loud. After she is a little tipsy all you have to do is compliment her several times. Make sure your eyes roam her body but without looking like a nerd who never saw a beautiful girl before. If she smiles then look into her eyes and say what ever you think about her. make sure it's the truth and something nice. place your hands anywhere but at your sides, look relaxed. You don't have to make witty comments just talk about her. not about you. it's not about you until she asks. Keep plying her with drinks and you could end up not being the friend type any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment