Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt with women maturely (guys and girls welcome to answer)?

I'm 24. I hate flirting. It's not fun for me at all, because I find it very difficult. I'm a very direct person and wish I could just simply walk up to a woman and say ';you look fabulous, I would love to get to know you better';, but alas, most women these days recoil from something like that and assume you're a freak. I don't want to make a woman feel uncomfortable, but I don't want to pass up the opportunity to meet beautiful women either and maybe one special woman, because I have a lot to offer and none of them ever see that because I always screw it up before they can. *sigh* How does a guy really flirt with a woman appropriately without coming off desperate. Thanks in advance.How to flirt with women maturely (guys and girls welcome to answer)?
You don't need to be too direct, but you can give them a compliment. Once you start a conversation, look for signs that she is interested. Does she play with her hair, touch you on the arm, shoulder, etc., laugh at your jokes, etc. If she does, flirt back by complimenting her, touching her lightly on the arm, smiling, etc., etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment