Friday, August 20, 2010

Old Question, Same Answer. Can men and women be friends without sex?

Me and my fiance were talking this morning and she asked me if I had heard from my female friends from my old job. I was let go from it back in Dec but stayed in touch with a few people I closely worked with. My girl thinks that because most of the guys she's met in her life always wanted to sleep with her then every guy wants to sleep with every girl he's met. My girl is high yella with long straight hair and she weighs about 120 lbs.





She thinks that every guy who meets a girl wants to sleep with her right off the bat wheither he has a girlfriend or not. She made mention to talk about some guy on her job who's younger than her who likes older women and apparently who's made a few comments to her about wanting to get with her. So, with that she assumes I'm doing that with my female co-workers, or ex-coworkers. Yes, we still touch bases with each other. An email here or there to say, ';hey, how have you been.'; Or, ';how are the kids doing?'; She even asked if we talked about sex. I didn't lie to her, yes, sometimes our conversations did mention sex but that still didn't mean I wanted to get with them or them with me. If my girl had her way I'd only invite guys to our wedding and she would only invite women.





I told her that not only do men flirt and she said, ';yes, women flirt back.'; Meaning, men flirt first.





What do you guys think? Has my girl been jaded with everyone thinking that because most guys want to sleep with her every guy wants to sleep with every girl he meets or befriends. And is there anything wrong with friends exchanging email addresses or phone numbers even though they are dating someone. My girl thinks that's a no no and could lead to something more. Hell, just giving a stranger a friendly nod on the street could lead to something but it doesn't always happen.





What goes through a woman or man's mind to think that everytime their mate talks to or talks about some one of the opposite sex they think they want to sleep with them?Old Question, Same Answer. Can men and women be friends without sex?
90-% of the time noOld Question, Same Answer. Can men and women be friends without sex?
Out of respect for your fiance, I think you should be more careful and considerate of her level of comfortability with which other women you are talking to. Women can be very protective,territorial and jelous by nature and if you don't NEED to talk to these other women then you probably shouldn't

Report Abuse



sounds like she doesn't trust or respect you...





{and if that is the case, she'll constantly be suspicious of you and your actions, which will KILL the relationship}





without trust and respect, you have nothing but a sham....





tell her that...
maybe she is projecting some guilt onto you. she might be fantasizing about her male co-worker!
your lady friend is very insecure.
yes, most of the men want to go to bed with all the women they meet..


but not all of them..
my sons bestfriend is a female. they act like brother and sister. they argue lol she is engaged and lives with her boyfriend . my son crashes over there sometimes on the couch. my son is the only guy she can hang with. she is even trying to set my son up with a girlfriend of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment