Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you compliment/flirt with an INTP Woman?

I am dating a INTP woman, which I admit is very different for me because she is still not very much into her feelings side, and she has exceptionally logical minded. I mentioned this too her, she told me that she was ';shy'; because she really likes me, and does not want to mess it up. Typically I am very good at managing and flirting in a relationship, but with her I am stuck because I do not know what will make her smile and feel good... Listening appears to work best so far, but this is not flirting.. So my question is this to other fellow women INTP's...





What approach is best to make her feel special, and compliment her looks?How do you compliment/flirt with an INTP Woman?
I am an INT and both preferences for P and J are slight so I feel I can answer your question. INTPs are logical people and what you say has to make sense. Be original and sincere. Make it brief and get to the point quickly. Do not be surprised though if she seems embarrassed by the compliments. If you can make her laugh she may open up to you even more. Stay away from anything corny. Find out what kind of humor she likes (tv shows, comedians or jokes etc.) as well as what kind she does not like. Flirting is a bit tougher but I think that has more to do with way that the two of you relate to one another than Myers Briggs. No matter what, do not smooth talk her. She will see right through it. Good luck!How do you compliment/flirt with an INTP Woman?
I have no clue what an ';INTP Woman) is.





You said you talked with her and she said she liked you and didn't want to mess it up....Take that as a compliment aand don't push her for anything further...shes not ready or comfortable to go beyond that right now.





Talk about things that you both enjoy, compliment her from time to time when she looks good, maybe when she says something that makes you feel good tell her that it did.





Don't over do the compliments or single her out because that might make her feel uncomfortable or like you are being phony.





Relax and be yourself...that seems to be what she likes...just you being you.
Maybe involve both of you in activites that you both can learn, for example, scrabble, puzzles or an educational game. I have to be honest w/ you, it will be alot of work for you in the long run, and less response from her. INTP are not quick reactors when it comes to emergencies or sudden changes. If you were willing to accept that than thats great. Again, find things you both can do which, thats would a nice gift/ compliment, objects makes me happy. I had a neighbor like that.
wtf is INTP?
Can u hand me Oxford American Abbreviation Dictionary plz?

No comments:

Post a Comment