Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with other women flirting with your boyfriend?

My boyfriend of a year is really attractive; he was a model before he moved from California. He's also completely loyal to me, so I'm not worried that he'll cheat on me, but this issue has been bothering me.





Wherever we go, women stare at him and flirt with him. He's nice to everyone, not just these women. He always goes out of his way to smile at people and ask them how their days are going. I guess this could be misconstrued as flirting in the case of these women. I don't mind people looking at him--believe me, I understand how gorgeous he is! But it bothers me when because he smiled at them, they get really smug with me. At lunch today (our anniversary, btw) he smiled at a waitress(not even our server!), and she kept passing by to check him out. On her return trip, she'd smirk at me, and it made me really uncomfortable. Right before we left, she darted over the table to see if she could refill his water glass, asking ';Was this iced tea?'; and shoving her chest forward. He said, ';No, my girlfriend was drinking iced tea,'; and she got the hint.





I'm tired of dealing with this; I just want to be able to go out and have fun with my boyfriend without being interrupted by other women. At times, it definitely seems like these people are judging me for being with him, and that tends to put me in a bad mood. I'd love some ideas for dealing with girls in situations like this without being outright rude or making a huge deal out of it--maybe subtle things to make them shut up?





So, any advice for ways to deal with drooling women? I'm getting pretty sick of it. Help is very much appreciated.How do you deal with other women flirting with your boyfriend?
You should definately talk to your boyfriend about how you feel if you haven't already. he might lay off the smiling, i think that gives girls the impression that he's in to them.


if you hold his hand and get a little closer to him in public, i dont think he'd get as much attention from other girls, because it would be more clear that hes taken(: hope this helps!
  • celebrity myspace
  • payday advance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment