Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's the deal with women these days flirting, but never backing it up?

Women flirt with me all of the time, but they're all talk; they talk a big game, but they never back it up. I don't understand what their problem is. I ven get compliments about how I'm built and my eyes, but when it comes down to putting their money where their mouth is they're too scared to act on anything. Why is that? When I flirt or talk to a woman I mean business, I just want the same thing; I'm getting tired of the BS of giving them cheap gratification by flirting with them and then getting nothing in return. My father always warned me about dick teases; the sad thing is you'd think they'd grow out of the high school esque mind games, teasing/leading on-then backing out, and ploys for attention, but they don't .What's the deal with women these days flirting, but never backing it up?
wow, well i mean theyre just playing the game cause they think that its fun, i mean i know a lot of girl who flirt and ';say'; that thats just how they are, but i know what u mean it does get old, i guess u just have to watch out cause now a days playing the game is all that people do, personally i never do that cause i mean whats the point ya know if ur gonna talk to a person like u said i mean business, hope this helps :)What's the deal with women these days flirting, but never backing it up?
o pls get over it like guys dont do that to gurls stimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment