Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Married guys - how would you respond to this?

If you're wearing a wedding ring and it's obvious you're married (let's say you even mentioned it) and a woman flirts with you, would you think negatively of her, would you flirt back (doesn't mean it leads to anything, can be just for fun), do you ignore it, feel good like a compliment or what? How would you respond/feel/react?Married guys - how would you respond to this?
Depends on what kind of flirt it was. If it was a compliment I'd thank her. If it was blatantly suggestive I'd tell her I'm married, and not interested in whatever it was she had in mind. If it was funny I'd probably flirt back a little, but not too long.Married guys - how would you respond to this?
I would take it as a compliment . I would not encourage her .
I would sleep with her!





Twice!
i would think she was a sl*t

No comments:

Post a Comment