Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys: How do you approach a woman you're interested in?

Eye contact? Conversation? Compliments? By the way, I've never been able to figure out how caucasian men flirt with women. I've never seen it before. African Americans tend to be up front with it, and us hispanics are eye contact, conversation, and compliments. What do white guys do?Guys: How do you approach a woman you're interested in?
Eye contact is always the start. I hold it longer than I normally would. With that comes a smile. If I get the extended look and smile back, then it's time to say hello.Guys: How do you approach a woman you're interested in?
I will find a time when both of us are alone and confess my feelings for her.
well I look at her and be like your out fit is sexy ! or not..lol :) sorry
ok this will help if you have an im program do it on there u cant tell there reaction and or myspace but if that deosnt work the just try to lure that persone in and try to make that persone jelouse by doing things u think that person might like like in front of that persone did this help at all please i want points and what is aid was true

No comments:

Post a Comment