Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For the ladies: Was this woman flirting with me (thinking I was attractive) or just being friendly and why?

At work, there was a rep from out of town that I would see once in a while and I think she caught on to me being friendly with her (I find her very attractive, but try to remain professional and not schmoozey)


and she always gives me a big smile ';how're you doing';, she'll grin or grin back after I just say it to her regularly and then smiled and said hi and just looked very happy, jolly. I think it's her personality.





One day I came into her office and she was on the comp and she said ';hey, you...'; and I said hi and I asked her about her state. Then she told me about it, and we started talking about sports there and if it was close to any good beaches...





Then she told me, that there was one place, and then (she was wearing a skirt), she mentioned that when she went the water usually touched a spot, and she put her hand briefly on the side of her knee cap where her skirt ended.....For the ladies: Was this woman flirting with me (thinking I was attractive) or just being friendly and why?
im pretty sure she's flirting.. :\


Congrats :]





Probably both : she knows AND wants to send you the message.For the ladies: Was this woman flirting with me (thinking I was attractive) or just being friendly and why?
i think she was just illustrating how high the water came up... hmmm... i don't think it's flirting. if she touched your knee cap, then that's a different story. lol!
She might just be being a friendly woman.... I'd do something like that and honestly not think about it in that way.
not flirty, she was being nasty or maybe she didn't even realize what she did

No comments:

Post a Comment