Friday, August 20, 2010

At what age does it STOP becoming a compliment?

...and start to get CREEPY , for an older woman to flirt with a younger man.





Like, would a 25 yo guy be completely grossed out by a 40 yo woman flirting with him, or is it still complementary no matter what the Age?





how about as far as Older guys and young Women?


Does it make a difference if the Genders are Reversed?At what age does it STOP becoming a compliment?
keep your eye's on the prize ya battle axe. oly out.At what age does it STOP becoming a compliment?
I guess depends on the person. If the younger person likes older women/men then maybe they will take it as a compliment. Same thing switched around. It also depends on the looks and how they flirt. A lustful flirt is defiantly a tuner off for me. I'm 36 years old. however, it is always nice to know that someone find you attractive no matter what age you are:)
Well my 52 year old coworker flirts shamelessly with anyone with a y chromosome that enters our office. It gets disconcerting after a while. She especially likes to hit on (MUCH) younger guys. And my dentist when he calls. Bizarre.





But 25 and 40 is probably not too odd.
The male ego never turns down a compliment regardless of age. Some commentary says they wouldn't touch an older woman but if she's a looker and shows availability, those guys will. I'm not sure about younger women with older guys though. Women aren't easy to decipher sometimes.
I wouln't care if she was a hot cougar. Getting hit on by a frumpy soccer mom isn't cool.
I think it's always a compliment when someone notices you! Even better if they give you that wink or sly little smile, what creeps me out is when they shout at you from moving vehicles! LOL
I think its a compliment at any age. Might even be an ego booster for some guys!
Well, twice now I have had to go pull up my 78 yr old neighbors pants for him........It would be pretty creepy if he hit on me.....I'd have to make my bf go do it!! LOL!! That is not going to happen though....he just needs help doing things!


I think it depends on the person.....I think I would take it as a compliment as long as it is innocent.....I really don't like getting hit on, since I am in a relationship. It is uncomfortable I find.
Well some 50 yr old women are still very attractive. By 40 you should be able to read a guy and know if he is appreciating your attention. So go right ahead, flirt, and see where it takes you, But he may think you're a creepy older gal. You never know unless you try.
I have a very cute friend who is 70. She flirts w every hot guy, not in a 'hit-on' way necessarily, just fun.


Young people are very drawn to her. They love her humor and wisdom and her very good advice.She is a very pretty lady, a little bird, always beautifully dressed and w a smile that fills a room.


Flirting is an art form and must be adaptable to every stage of one's life, whatever your sex.


I think the Creepy aspect is one of the individual, not the age.


There is the double standard though, isn't there?
Yes....its the same as the age old double standard:





If a woman sleeps with a bunch of guys...I call her my ex wife


If a GUY sleeps with a bunch or women....I call him Brian.





That and lets get a mental image here...





Old wrinkly guy with liver spots and a comb-over sporting a Small tire store around the midsection...hitting on you...who incidentally smells like Schlitz and Ben Gay....





OR





Confident woman who knows what she wants, knows how to get it and is fearless enough to try.....that and throw into the mix a 25 year old walking ball of hormones that's brain hasn't made the migration from his shorts to his shoulders....





Which scenario seems less ghastly???





I rest my case.
My mums boyfriend is actually younger than me, but they are very happy together and as long as your both happy who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment