Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys..ok, you flirt with good looking girls..but how does that change with someone you really like?

I know men like to flirt with good looking women..but how does that change when they flirt with women they really like on a deeper level?Guys..ok, you flirt with good looking girls..but how does that change with someone you really like?
I guess with the girl they truly like try to be more careful with what the say, and try not to offend her in anyway. Guys I guess try to be more suave with the the girl they really like, they don't want her to get the wrong impression, but they don't want the girl to think their boring and stiff as a board. Typically though the true love girl has a way of making words just fall out a guys mouth; even if he tries to keep them locked up, he just can't lie as effectively with a girl he likes/loves.





Where as with a regular hot girl they just say whatever they're feeling with few thoughts of the outcome. In ways they always think of the outcome, but not as precisely as with the girl they really like.





Don't forget though, some guys don't flirt in the same way. So this question will NEVER have a 100% true answer unless you're talking about 1 specific guy.Guys..ok, you flirt with good looking girls..but how does that change with someone you really like?
Good Question! When your flirting with a girl your not too fussed if she's into you or not but with a girl you like on a deeper level u worry a little.
I tend to compliment them more.....and touch them a lot.
if you like them on a deeper level it isn't really flirting, and it won't last for long if it doesn't lead to something else. if it's on a deeper level; then I'm really, seriously trying to talk to you, not just flirting. also helps if she flirts back ...
trust me you cant tell, because we are experts.So don't worry about it.
it the same, no difference. they wont be flirting with you in the first place if they didnt like you.
With flirting we just go for it. If we really like the girl we'll take it slow and over analyze anything that could possibly blow it.
I wish I knew.
I only flirt with the girls that I like, and every girl that I've ever liked I consider to be good looking, whether or not anyone else might feel the same way.
Too be honest it doesn't it just tends to last longer and men become obsessed with looking good!! etc even if going to the store (She may work in the store) but to be honest most men if challenged IE OK BOY HERE WE$ GO! just back off and return happier with their true love than a fling, sex is not everything although its important on that basis a relationship copuldn't last
you can never tell.....
I flirt with all women i like black white young or old but if i really liked a girl on a deeper level it would turn into a talky talky serious your my only one type flirt instead of hey baby you need to get in my bed type deal.
umm...im a girl...im not sure......i guess they flirt with them more...sry i guess im not much help
Well here is how it goes for me. I (think) I can flirt with females and if I really like a female I think I am flirting but in reality I am making a total fool of my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment