Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I flirt with women and get them interested in me sexually?

I don't necessarily have a problem with having conversations with women, but I'm one of those people who cannot help thinking too much and so I do not know to react to social cues at times or how to make a girl smile or laugh.





I'd say that I was good-looking, but only 5'4';, and there's this Irish/Indian girl at work who I just think is so gorgeous and sexy, but I haven't had the chance to talk to her and I'd love to go out with her so bad.





I'm 19 by the way.How do I flirt with women and get them interested in me sexually?
I don't think its possible to explain how to be 'sexually attractive'... a lot of it has to do with your confidence, attitude, charm, etcHow do I flirt with women and get them interested in me sexually?
flash her your wang
  • celebrity myspace
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment