Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I deal with other women flirting with my husband?

I get really hacked off when other women flirt with y husband. He's friendly and great to chat to, unlike lots of men in our social circle, which is partly why I love him. Unfortunately other women (one in particular) take this as an opportunity to flirt. don't mind if they're good friends, and just having a bit of a laugh but there is one in particular who is constantly calling him a nickname and touching his arm and it really gets to me. He of course thinks it is all just friendliness and I have no suspicions whatsoever that he is or has been unfaithful. It annoys me because I feel like they're disrespecting me (it seems to go hand in hand with ignoring me, or being considerably less friendly, even though I try to be friends with everyone). Any advice GREATLY appreciated...How can I deal with other women flirting with my husband?
While I can relate to your situation, as I myself have a cute hubby who is a people person, people just cling to him %26amp; are drawn to him, %26amp; that,s ok, as I am the woman who he comes to night after night, I am the woman who he shares his most intimate secrets %26amp; dreams, %26amp; just like me, you have a hubby who comes home to only you! At the end of the day, this man is all yours! %26amp; from what Im hearing from you I just cant see that your doing anything wrong or behaving in a imature manner, so what if some bimbo flirts with him, he is yours, not hers! %26amp; He loves you! If you start showing jealous behavior %26amp; actions, this will cause your husband to question your trust %26amp; respect in him, %26amp; then you will have problems, so just keep on dealing with it as a strong independent woman, as these are the reasons your husband picked you as his wife, dont change that! %26amp; Who cares if some woman doesnt respect you? The only person who requires your respect is your hubby, so stop feeling weak, %26amp; understand what %26amp; whos important here, not the bimbo, not his friends, but you %26amp; him!How can I deal with other women flirting with my husband?
as an Italian woman I could never accept all you said, na lieeeeeee-o! it's all a lie what he says though he may not know, but his ';friends'; do for sure so ... if you don't want to pass as a ';stupid and ingenuous'; wife.. well... either you beat them or warn him seriously
While it is apparent he does not mind and you do, he is blowing off your emotions, and is truely not showing any respect towards you or your wishes.





Tell him that if he does not put an end to this soon, then you will go to her and tell her yourself, do not be afraid, show your husband you have a backbone and fight for you man, and if he gets upset that you are doing this, then tell him that he is making no move to get her off his arm, and now it is your turn.





Your husband is your man, go to her tell her to ';get off'; on someone else and if you ever catch her on his arm again you will personally see to it that everyone knows what kind of a ';flirt'; among other things, she is at work!!!!!





Your husband thinks you are not going to do anything and he loves the ';thrill'; of the ';game'; show him otherwise, that there is no ';thrill'; in it for you and that this ';game'; is not fun for you anymore!!!!!!





Get a backbone, be tough, girlfriend and fight for your man!!!!





Get that horndog off of his arm!!!!!





That is what I would do!!!!!!!
My advise is to tell your husband that you do not appreciate what he is doing and how you feel about it....He knows exactly what is going on so don't let him fool you....he eats up that attention and it is about the same as cheating on you....I wouldn't like it done to me either.....And I am glad that it don't, but my wife and I are not that way. You should give your husband the ';whats for'; about that and don't let him slide or try to get out of it......(smile)
I find myself smiling when I see other women flirting with my husband. I think he's the sexiest man in the world, so I would expect others to find him attractive. I know he's in love with me, and he makes no secret of it to others. In a twisted way, it makes me feel good that others want him and can't have him.





However, if it were a friend of mine who constantly flirted to the point I felt it was flaunted in my face, I certainly would have a talk with my husband about boundries and let him know it is his place to tell her to back off. There is a fine line between innocent flirting and disrepect.
Stop being so possessive and live with it or he may run into her arms and then you will regret what ever you said in the past about him - love and respect him for him and justice will serve
You cannot control another's actions - only your own. To some extent you do have some control over your spouse's actions for you have become ';one-flesh'; with him through marriage (his body is yours and yours, his) and you will be held accountable unto him and him unto you.


For this, your problem is not with any other person than your husband! HE is the one that you should deal with. Somehow, in his actions and words, he is not supporting you as his wife and your jealousy is not unfounded.


Women come on to me continually (no joke) and my wife is not jealous one tiny bit for she knows that she is #1 and nothing, NOTHING will pull me away from her. She is content in her position as wife and I give her all honor and respect for her place in my life.


Your husband is not. Take this to him for he is the one being irresponsible.


May I recommend the book - ';Boundaries'; by Cloud and Townsend for you / he have boundary issues to define and establish. He is crossing the line and you are feeling the pain.
Try and ignore it. If you think the women have crossed the line, take them aside individually and say that it bothers you when they blatently flirt with your husband. Tell them you think its great that your husband can have so many friends, but you would appreciate it if they kept the behaviors platonic. This is, however, risky as it may cause hurt feelings.





The important thing is that you trust your husband. It takes two people to be ';cheating';, etc, so you have nothing to worry about. These women probably have nothing better to do than to flirt with married men. It's quite sad, really.
I imagine your husband is Innocent, as you say, but unfortunately there are women who insist upon behaving this way, sooooo shameful!!! I think the best way to handle this is let your husband know how it makes you feel, maybe he could be less friendly with her. He could say my name is Bill, not Mr. Hotty (example only:) ), and definitely pull away when she touches him and then turn his attention to you. She will eventually get the hints, get bored and move on to some other poor woman's husband. So sorry for you, she is being VERY disrespectful to you.
He's with you, right? Be happy.
Lady, have you heard the phrase familiarity breeds contempt. It is normal that when you get to know a person too well that he or she takes you for granted. I do not know your levels of faith or belief in God but i will not take the spiritual angle right now.


You need to be extremely nice and not aggressive-you must start taking care of yourself-go the the gymn and work out a little and start pampering yourself-buy some good clothes for yourself-get your hairstyle better-get a facial-and begin to looking great. Them you must start concentrating on what you do-maybe a job etc and keeping away and ignore what he does.


Men like attention and hate to be ignored-once you start looking good and intelligent he will start liking you. NEVER LET YOURSELF BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED. Start building your self respect-always remember it swings both ways-guys will start recognising you for your beauty and brains and start flirting with you and believe me you too will enjoy it and make your husband jealous as well.


Always remember that people including your parents see you as they want to see you and not as you want to see yourself-it is either God or your parents who want to see you as you want to see yourself-that鈥檚 the catch-your husband comes in other people-that鈥檚 human nature unless your husband has a strong belief in God and has massive love and compassion.


Start enjoying life and do not become vain and bitter because it will only make you look uglier. It is a beautiful world and you have a right to be here-you are no lesser than the moon and the stars-you are a beautiful person.


Take care and be blessed.
Get him to join an all mens group. Stay away from the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment