Friday, August 20, 2010

WHAT WILL I DO TO BRING BACK THE TUST IN MY HUSBAND AFTER HE FLIRT WITH OTHER WOMAN?

WHT WILL I DO AFTER 2 YEARS AGO I FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND HAS ANOTHER IRL AND I FORGIVE HIM ALREADY BUT THE PAIN IS STILL THERE HOW WILL IT FADE AWAY AND THE TRUST IN GONE EVENTHOUGH HE CHANGE A LOT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FAMILY,WHAT WILL I DO TO BRING BACK THE LOVE I HAVE BEFORE FOR HIM AFT ALL..WHAT WILL I DO TO BRING BACK THE TUST IN MY HUSBAND AFTER HE FLIRT WITH OTHER WOMAN?
You must learn to forgive him in order to trust himWHAT WILL I DO TO BRING BACK THE TUST IN MY HUSBAND AFTER HE FLIRT WITH OTHER WOMAN?
Ok try and think about it like this it could have been worst you could have found out that he cheated on you but you didn't he was just flirting and I know I say just and it should not have happened but there are people out there that find out a whole lot worst things and alot of these people chose to stay and deal with it but if he has made improvements to try and show he has changed then maybe its time to try and look at him through a diffrent light
You're question is hard to read..





You both need to go to Marriage counselling.


The past is the past. Stop being a dweller and get over it, you staying with him gives him the message that he's forgiven and on a fresh path, holding contentment for his actions is a sin, and not fair. Stop using this against him subconsciously and let it go.
That is his burden to bare, not yours. He should be finding opportunities to strengthen your trust in him.
If there is no trust there is no marriage.
It will always be hard to have the full trust back in the relationship. I wold suggest a family therapist or sex therapist.
WHY ARE YOU YELLING??????? You need to go back to school and take a spelling class.....

No comments:

Post a Comment