Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I flirt with women in a bar?

Whenever I in a bar, I have had random girls come up to me and talk. One even took a picture with me that I think she is going to put on her facebook. The problem is I don't know how to flirt with girls in a bar. I can just talk and get to know them but I don't know how to push across that I like them. Like this girl and I were having a great conversation last night and she was drunk and she was asking me things about my life. I just didn't know how to closer her and get her number in the bar. I am kind of new at this and I don't even know if the girls that talk to me really like me or even how can even tell if they like me. So how do you flirt with women in a bar.How do I flirt with women in a bar?
Ok, so I haven't talked to you in like FOREVER! What's up guy?? I think I can help you with your question.





Ok, so you're in the bar and you see a girl that you're interested in. What do you do? I'm not sure if this will work in a bar where there is a lot of room because you will most likely look perverted. It will probably work best in tight spaces or where it's crowded. Ok, so as you are walking or ';squeezing'; past her, lightly touch the small of her back with one hand and her hip or arm with your other hand. Of course she's going to turn around to see who is touching her. As she's turning, keep holding her and slowly and sexily whisper in her ear from behind her, I'm sorry. Your politeness in a bar will surprise her and she will want to see your face. Once your eyes have made contact, with one hand on her arm (so she won't leave or get separated from you) kind of back up a little and slowly check her out, in a way that she notices you checking her out but doesn't feel violated. Lock eyes with her with a ';woah'; or ';wow'; or some other impressed look on your face. Then ask her what her name is. When she says it, pretend like you can't hear and get closer to her face. Tell her she has a pretty name, even if it's Boom Boom Belinda lol, then ask her if she'd like a drink. :)





BTW, leave drunk girls alone. Apparently, they've had enough men buying them drinks. So go for the sober. :)How do I flirt with women in a bar?
tell them they are hot in a non egotistical way. simplest way to show em and it will put forward that you are sexually strong. Which will get you a score

No comments:

Post a Comment