Friday, August 20, 2010

What happened to respectful women?

i remember when u could ask a woman out, the 2 of u would go on a date, ect. ect.





but it feels like my generation is going down the drain lately, and i know there is respectful women out there, but why am i not finding them?





lately all i am seeing is girls less interested in relationships, and more interested in one night stands or cheating on the person theyre already with, why is that? what happened to finding a good relationship and dedicating urself to it?





but the biggest problem i have now... im 21 (yes its known as that party age) but how come most of the women i know my age... think having fun is going out and getting drunk or using drugs?





im sick of the ways that alot of women flirt around, get drunk alot, use drugs, and degrade themselves by dressing like ';hoochie momma's';





and i know this ISNT the problem with EVERY woman, but its VERY common problem among women of my age... what really happened to women being more respectful?





the way i was raised... a woman was supposed to act ';lady like';, not go around cursing, they were supposed to go around showing there body off to every guy they see





it just seems that alot of women my age have lost respect for themselves %26amp; who they really are





...and dont let me get started on women my age having kids... i cant tell u the number of women i met that simply say ';i want a baby right now'; without having a relationship or any reason to be thinking that yet





is there any possible way to find a good %26amp; respectful women? and what should i be looking for?What happened to respectful women?
It is possible to find a good %26amp; respectful woman. I would recommend joining a church that is located in a good area of your town. Most women that go to church services respect God and follow the Bible, and are probably not like that.What happened to respectful women?
and a lot of girls dream about their guy being nice and caring but all they find is wanna-be jerks all around.


i am a girl and my life's wish is to find a guy that at least doesn't slap ';back pockets'; all the time.





look in a library, a church, a club, an orginazation, or a charity....


you'll find ';her'; someday.. :)
Its because a lot of parents are no longer teaching values and morals. There are a lot of good women out there....Maybe stop looking for them in the party environment...Or just wait, your time will come...If your a good guy, you'll get your good girl...Dont worry just live your life and do the things that make you happy right now...
dude i think i just fell inlove with you haha... im a girl yes cant you tell but what your explaining is the exact kind of guys i meet. i just want a relationship, where i know i wont get cheated on, broken and someone who likes to talk and hang out...
man i am 15 and shy *** hell to talk to girls but i observe a lot of thing girls my generation only like you for your money if you live in new york you will find nothing but them kind of slut don't get me wrong i lov3 ev3ry kinda girl but aleast 2 out of 5 are them type of hoes
Look for older girls who are past the party stage, or girls your age who aren't partiers. Sorry if you don't like any girls like that, but it's all you can do bro.
i am 28 years old gentleman and i know what you mean it is hard if not impossible to find good women it's like finding a needle in a hay stack
they were raised wrong so they act like that further out in rural areas have better women or you could look in at a better college like a UC because there they might be serious.
i ask myself the same thing. its the whole men and women are equal crap. well guess what we are not!!! men cant get pregnant!
they still exist. they are generally older and wiser
i kno wat u mean. im 16 and i understand. the real problem is that ';society'; ';trend'; ';fashion'; and the media has put them like this
wat hath women become?
It's all about environment. You probably live in a really small town, don't you? It was like that with me.
just what u said. u should be looking for a good respectable woman. and there out there they are just with all the wrong men at the present time. dnt give up there is still some of us left in the world. try looking in church or at college. but i totally agree with u. women or so stupid when it come to there life and what they want to become. i love the fact that i was raised right. 23 about to graduate in may from broadcasting school no kids (whoo)! and work full time. (o god im so tired lol). trust me there is more of us out there u just have to be willing to be patient and look. keep ya head up
wow i feel the same way to about finding a good guy because i was raised the old fashioned way and in the church way. but sorry to say you will look long and hard and when you find that good girl


you will not let her go. Okay realistically she will have things about her that you dont like but if she tries and change just a little then she is worth it





You clearly have a mature mind so you will need to look for girls or better yet look for LADIES that are smart, maybe church girls or artists or someone who values beauty and classy things im not really sure because ive never dated a girl.





at times people who are older are usually more calm because their age says they have to be or life its self will calm down a wild spirit. test a persons mind, financial status, spiritual beliefs, what are their hobbies, and if any of these answers result in you wanting to get tested for STD's and you havent slept with them yet then they are not for you
I'm a girl, but I couldn't agree more (although too many guys DO cheat on their girlfriends) But what your saying is true, it's unattractive for girls or anyone to do that, but at the same time at the age of 21 people just like to party and drink/drugs because they fell like that's the only way to have fun (not true) and that you better do it now before you get to old. But I defineltly feel the same about guys because I haveso many friends and have heard so many stories of guys cheating on their wives/girlfriends and leave them heart broken. Anyways IT IS possible to find a good women. The girls that are respectful are the ones that are calm, sweet, and mostly MATURE with good manners that will respect you and their own bodies. You sound like a sweet guy that I would defineltly go for. (you don't know how many times a guy likes me, but obviously wants me only for sex which I would never do untill I know I love them) All in all you need to look for some one conservative (maybe a conservative looking girl in on of your classes, if you go to school) Hope I helped and best wishes!
Hey there, you seem like a nice guy and I know what you mean. I'm not much older than you.. just a few years, but I even notice this with the younger girls in my family. I think a lot of it has to do with self esteem issues, that they feel they need to do or act or dress a certain way to please a guy. Little do they know that it's not really what a good guy wants (well, that's just my opinion anyway). Plus, look at the celebrity role models these people had... Its cool to go out and have a good time with friends, but a lot of times it goes way past that. I don't really think there is anything YOU can really do, but I am positive that there are 'your type' of chicks out there. If your in school, try meeting someone at school...
well i'm a 21 year old girl and i don't act like that at all. Not to be harsh but if you're only looking at the super attractive girls that's all you are going to get. There are a lot of partiers at 21, but i don't think you are looking in the right places. Instead of looking for girls at parties, talk to the girls in the library on a friday night, i'm sure you'd be surprised on the nice girls you'd meet :)
unfortunately this problem of the way girls act and dress is only going to get alot worse i wish it wouldt but it will. the good respectful women is out there i guess it just comes down to being at the right place at the right time and if its meant to be then it will happen just remember that not all girls are like these foul mouthed lay abouts thats me trying to describe them nicely sorry.
heyyy I'm not like that! haha no but I get what you mean. I know why. (being a girl myself, even though I'm not like that). Well, girls think that partying, wearing tight clothes, and all round flirting is sexy and brings a guys attention no matter what. Its disgusting, but they think its cute and will attract a testorone filled boy in no time (which 90% of the time, it does). Thens the other 10%, like you, are left thinking, ';how was this girl even raised?';. I was actually surprised that you think that way. because its hard to find guys that aren't fully engrossed in a woman's breast or tight jeans.


:/ It's messed up isn't it?
I thought I was the only person who thought that way...


Maybe it's due to the changing times, isn't it? It's obvious that women are not the same now, as they were 20 years back in time...


Don't worry dude, one day you'll a women who fits all your needs, that day will come, and you'll remember somehow what I said.


Good Luck!
I think I am a respectable woman. I'm 20, I dont go out partying ever weekend, I dont drink or smoke, I dont do any kind of drugs, I am always focused on everything I do, I dress conservatively and stylish at the same time, I dont just go head over heels for any guys. It takes a lot for me to accept people in my life. They almost have to have a passport to be a part of my life. I only engage in friendships and relationships with people that are respectable and smart..
You are absolutely right about that.


It is very hard to find a ';respectful'; girl at that age.


Just remember, there is a person for everyone.


If a smart, sweet, ladylike, caring,funny, adventurous girl is what you are looking for, you will find her some day, don't worry. It may seem impossible but you will eventually find someone that is not like that. Girls like that are not hard to find if you don't just look, but you are actually seeing. I wish you luck:)
What happened to all the respectful men?





Dont pin it all on women; all of the drunken idiots i have seen where i live have all been males, showing off to their pathetic mates and treating girls like crap. Why the hell would i want someone like that coming over and slobbering on me?





Most people have no respect for themselves, male and female.

No comments:

Post a Comment