Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can a married woman flirt? Is this too close for comfort?

I worked with this woman for a little while (about 7 months). Anyway, during that time she would always touch me (hair, hand, arm, shoulders, earrings/necklace, etc...), compliment me, tell me that missed me, she even gave me this little sticker before that said ';you are wonderful'; for no reason. As she gave it to me she jokes and goes ';Here, don't say I never gave you nothin, hehe';. I said ';thanks'; and she goes ';well, you are wonderful'; as she was looking at the floor. She came in one day and said she wanted to give me her cell. I said ';why?'; Lol. She looked almost shocked or something and said ';just cause';. She said I could call her any time, day or night. When I quit, she goes ';Give me your address...So I can send ya a christmas card, hehe';. She added that last part really fast, like she was almost covering something up. She would stare at me sometimes with a dreamy smile or gaze on her face. When she saw that I saw her, she would wave to me and continue to smile. She would also gaze in my eyes sometimes and tell me personal info about her and her family and stuff. One time I was talking to her, and she just randomlu arched her head/neck back and started rubbing her fingers down her throat/neck.





What has me really puzzled is that sometimes she would talk to me about how much she loves her husband or she would tell me stories about him. But when she did this, sometimes she would get flustered or seemed confused or something. She would start pacing back and forth or almost in circles really fast like she was looking for something. She wouldn't even look up at me when she did that sometimes. She would give me nicknames and put her head real close to mine, whisper in my ear, say how things reminded her of me, and she would remember things about me. And if she would joke around with someone, she would look back at me. Onetime I was going to go somewhere and she goes ';Oh, you're gonna be up in my neck of the woods';.





Was all this my imagination, or do you think she liked me? She hasn't tried to contact me or anything. Plus, she's much older than me. And she has 2 grown children.





Sorry for this being so long. Thanks!Can a married woman flirt? Is this too close for comfort?
It's only too close for comfort if you're uncomfortable about it. Maybe you've sent some type of signal to her that you're flattered by her attention. She could very well love her husband, she just might like an occasional taco instead of always having sausage.Can a married woman flirt? Is this too close for comfort?
She is obviously a closet lesbian and yes she is flirting with you.





You decide how to handle it from here on.
of course she likes u ,for sex only.

No comments:

Post a Comment