Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies, How to handle a flirting women towards my husdand?

I would like some advice on how to appropriately confront a women(who is my husband's cousin's wife) who continues to gently flirt with my husband when we are around her. It's not major flirting, I am not angry...just annoyed at the the women, and would like to confront her in a mature manner. She's the piano player and chior director at our church, she's S. Korean like my husband and I don't want to make this a big deal. I just want to let her know I see what she is doing and that I'm tired of the disrespect. Please only give me non-violent and mature advice.Ladies, How to handle a flirting women towards my husdand?
Take her aside far enough from listening ears and keep a smile on your face and say ';I don't care for the way you flirt with my husband. Keep it up and we'll talk again, but my words won't be so calm then';. Turn away still smiling. Tell your husband what you said and ask him to back you up by not being in the position to hear her words.Ladies, How to handle a flirting women towards my husdand?
Let us know how it turns out! Good luck!

Report Abuse



Just tell her right up front without even raising your voice that you don't approve of her flirting with your man, that you find it annoying and disrespectful.
You could start by asking her questions about her marriage. That way you could find out whether or not she's happy w/ her husband %26amp; their relationship. Draw her out by asking her questions about how she would feel if her husband flirted w/ other women. If she happens to say it would be fine w/ her, let her know it would NOT be fine w/ your OR hubby. That way you've made your positions clear w/out a direct confrontation. :)
Ask her out to a public place, maybe for a cup of coffee, why public is so it makes it harder for people to get explosive, people tend not to want to make a scene. Most likely she will be in the defensive no matter what, most are in this situation, however I had one cry and say she was sorry and blah blah blah, just so at the next meeting she did it again (women can be caddy). Okay, back to you, tell her you are uncomfortable with the way she communicates with your husband versus other men, give examples so the message is clear. Explain to her you don't want any hard feelings between the two of you but if she doesn't respect the boundaries of your marriage, that family events and church events are going to get a little complicated. I also recommend you talk to your husband, if he is like mine he is probably clueless that she is even flirting with him, if he is, just tell him you wanted to give him a heads up, if he is aware ask his take and make sure yours is loud and clear.





Good Luck!
Needy women...





If your husband does not return the flirt, or feels he is enough of a man not to, I'd just squeeze him like my property in front of the seductress. And brush her off... She is needy enough to go beg for attention elsewhere.
that sucks. just tell her to back off in a nice way...
you shouldn't have to do anything , he should put her in her spot. just tell him you are going to let it all go an trust in him to put her where she belongs!
Tell her that is disrespectfully and you don't appreciate it. That it makes both of you uncomfortable. That you are both happily married to each other and that will never change no matter how much she flirts with him. Good Luck. God Bless
If you have talked this over with your husband and he isn't returning the flirting, just let it go. Other's will see what she is doing too, maybe even her husband. Talk to your pastor or minister. She may not even realize she is doing it.
OK, how about you talking to your husband and have him deal with it


if he does not than you talk to her in private if it does not work than in front of your brother
If you have children - start parading the pics and extolling how great the kids are and how much she could be hurting them by continuing on her course. That goes vice-versa also, if she has kids - ask to see their pics. Be aggressive (but not bitchy) in showing how important your husband is to you and your family.


Is your husband reciprocating?
HI ANNOYED: MMMCHURCH WOMAN U SAY NOT ALL THOSE IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD DO THE WILL OF THE LORD.MAYBE IF U VIDEO TAPE HER MAKE A DINNER INVITE HER %26amp; SOME FREINDS THEN TAPE EVERYONE EVEN HER THEN IF U SEE SOME FLIRTING SHOW IT TO HER BUT TAKE HER HAND BEFORE AND TELL HER LET'S PRAY BEFORE I SHOW U A TAPE LET GOD DO HIS WILL .IF NO TAPEING AND U SEE HER AGAIN JUST ASK HER SISTER U KNOW WE R GOD CHILDREN BUT I'VE SEEN THINGS THAT R NOT RIGHT CAN U CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG . YOU KNOW ONE THING I LEARN WHEN WE SERVE GOD THE DEVIL BLACK DARKNESS TRIES TO GET IN DON'T LET IT PRAY IT ALSO DEPENDS ON YOUR HUBAND IF HE FALLS IN THE TRAP WE ARE IN DARK TIMES DON'T LET YOUR SOUL GET LOSE . GET ME ONLINE MAYBE WE CAN CHAT MORE SUGARLOVE_ONE@YAHOO.COM GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK
Have a private conversation and say, ';I know you don't really mean it this way, but to me it looks like you are flirting with my husband. I am not comfortable with this. Please don't do that anymore.';
Ask her out for a coffee, or to go shopping with you.


When you feel the time is right bring the subject up. Simply tell her how you are feeling. What ever she is....... you're right, she is being dis respectful towards you and your Marriage.
What will confronting her do in regards to your future relationship with her? Think about that before going ahead. If your'e not angry or upset then why bother at all? Avoid situations where she will be there. First off...tell your husband that it's bothering you. See how he handles it and then secondly tell her you feel its inapporpriate for her to be flirting around your husband and that it bothers you. Good luck....
I would first speak to your husband and explain to him what you feel and what you have noticed. See what he says. Maybe he feels as if she is coming on to him too. I think you need to keep him informed because it does concern his side of the family. After speaking with him, ask for his advice. It may even be best for him to casually confront her the next time he feels pressured. That way, you do not have to get in the middle of things and look like ';the jealous wife.'; Ultimately, this is between him and her. If this is something that you want to handle, try getting to know her more (even if you cringe @ the thought). That way, there is a mutual respect and maybe she will not cross that line. Good luck to you!!
send her email or letter explaning everything
Simply ask her 'are you flirting with my husband?' If she says no(which is what she gonna say), tell her sorry but that its her attitude that gave you that impression. Or you can tell your husband to tell her himself.
It's only disrespect if disrespect is intended She is using American TV as a social model it sounds, or perhaps she just enjoy yours and your husbands company, and is trying to show it. It sounds very harmless, she is just trying to be friendly. Let it go. No I am not a female.
oh ur gonna love me. If a chicken head hooker thinks she is gonna flirt with my man i put her on blast infront of everyone. I have no problem sayin what i think to whomever it may be. in ur case next time she does it..lean over to her. and say.. Ya know something..I dont like the way u flirt with my man. as a woman i am given u fair warning to stop. and smile ..then walk off. but i wouldnt do it that way.. but then again i am ghetto as hell. and mean
Tell her that's not very Christian like to flirt with a married man. And you can't help but wonder... what the pastor must think of her doing this??
I don't know if there is a right way to approach such subjects, but in my experience there are women who thrive on flirting with married men, and making the wives jealous. Talk to your husband about this first. Do you feel secure enough to know your husband would never cheat on you? Is he flirting with this woman too. Why don't you try being more friendly towards her. Let her know who happy and cherished your husband makes you feel. However be careful not to let her know how she is affecting you by flirting with your husband. Do not give her the power to hurt you or come between you and your husband. Remember you guys are a team and teams stick together.
If you feel secure in his love, consider it a compliment of your choice. If you don't, let him know that it bothers you and ask him to avoid her. If he won't, ask him why. He may be needing the ego stroking so you should be sure he knows how much you love him. Compliment him.
My wife thinks it is a compliment to her when women flirt with me, because she knows I am all hers. I am the one who gets upset when women do that, it's like....HELLO, can't you see my ring...
and why can't he if his a saint. Women never flirt with honest husbands, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment