Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about Flirting women.?

Ok I don't get this. Just a week ago a woman I know was flirting with me like touching me and what not. But it's like she flirting less with me. Shes doesnt even touch me that much on my legs its like shes hesitant now or something. How can a woman like you in a week and suddenly stop her flirtatious behavior that fast? Well it has not stopped completly. It's just not as intense from her as it was before. Jeez I don't know what I did wrong. But we still go to the gym and she holds my hand to show me how to life dumbbells is that a sign she still likes me?Question about Flirting women.?
How do you know her and what is your current relationship? My guess, based on this information, is that she's working to get you to keep coming to the gym/working for tips (depending on the situation that you've not made clear) and is also balancing that with not leading you on. Hooking you without hooking up with you. Girls flirt to get what they want. Like dinosaurs.Question about Flirting women.?
Sounds like you are talking about someone at a gym.





She is not interested in you - she is doing her job.
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment