Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I be a pimp or a one-woman-man?

I am engaged to a girl and when I got engaged, I was thinking about being a one-woman-man and sharing a beautiful romantic life with her. But here's the thing, I am an attractive guy and I get attention from girls a lot. At my job, women flirt with me, at school, girls sit next to me, heck, one girl gave me her phone number and one asked me for a ride.





The thing is, I am enjoying all these delicious apples that fall from the tree like this. The only downside is that if I was to date multiple women, my fiance would most likely be upset and probably wouldn't want to be with me anymore. She did however tell me it was my decision, but she didn't seem to happy when she said that.





I am Jewish, and according to Torah, I am allowed to have as many concubines/wives as I want. But the question is, should I be true to my one women or enjoy all these other women flocking around me? We only live life once, I don't want to miss out on all these beautiful girls. I feel like a kid in a candy store.....ARGH, so many beautiful women........





I don't know how much longer I can take this!!Should I be a pimp or a one-woman-man?
one doesn't decide to be a pimp. we just are.you are not.Should I be a pimp or a one-woman-man?
You know, you are exactly the type of guy that I hate!


If you have a girl that you love and would fulfill your life what else would you possibly ask for??? I think you are so ungratefull





and by the way, the Torah never said you can have as many wives as you want, even Don Juan didn't do it!
if you think there is so many beautiful women. then you shouldnt be engaged at all. when you engaged your basically saying you love and only are wanting that one person. but if you are attractied to so many '; beautiful women'; then your not ready to be engaged. im not being mean but its the truth.
well the question is, is what religion is ur fiance? coz if he culture is like one man for one woman then dnt be a man slut! i am aussie n u doing that to ur fiance is asking urself if u wnat to cheat -_- sort ur **** out man. dnt hurt ur fiance.
i dont think your fiance would be happy about that.
i agree with Bata!!!!
dude, if you have a fiance, then why are you dating?
DOES U LOVE HER! thennnn stay with her! dont question it !
You've actually already made up your mind, but here, I'll vouch for your fiance and your concience.


You've made an agreement with your fiance by proposing to her, so you should stick with it.


Becoming a 'pimp' is just another word for selling yourself out to other women.


You could get diseases from those other girls.


Having a deep relationship with one person is better than a lot of paper-thin ones.


But since you've thought about most of this (I assume), I can tell that your girlfriend doesn't mean that much to you. If you really loved and respected her then you wouldn't sell yourself out to other women. Perhaps your best option is to (as much as I hate to say it) leave this beautiful woman until you can treasure her. Just do not ask her to wait for you while you sort out your business.
Come on man, what sort of question is this. You need to take everything into context. If you are going to live by the Torah are you going to provide for all of these wives/concubines? Are they going to bear you children? Or are you going to disrespectfully treat them as some kind of Sexual toy? Now also, it is the law of this land that you may only be married to 1 wife. I am with you there are a great many beautiful women in the world but if you love the woman you are with then she should be the only one.
i think that a one woman relationship is so much better. women will start to lose respect for you if you act like a player. why ask a woman to marry you and then go and turn out to want to be with all these women that would hurt her so much. the phase of oh my gosh beautiful women will pass and you need to tell these ladies that you are engaged and show your soon to be wife that she can trust you. why just throw a good relationship away by wanting to be greedy? don't you love the woman you have? one lady is the best kind of lady and you will enjoy her more because if you are with many women they will start to resent you and the other women. most women wouldn't want to share their man. Good Luck! :D
Oh my where do I start.





First off...don't use the Torah to make an excuse for womanizing behavior. Unless you follow the Torah word for word and know u can't go against it's command no matter what. Don't just pick certain things you like and decide to follow those because they favor your life style. Follow everything if you want to truely be religious.





Secondly, it doesn't sound like your ready to settle down. If you have all these desires for other women, it wont be a good idea to get married yet. You will be lying to yourself and your wife by forcefully being in a relationship you don't want. It's not fair for her not to have the title of a ';husband'; and not play the role. So why don't you continue to date and enjoy your life. Let your fiance know your not ready for a serious relationship...and when you get tired of the game, and feel you actually want a family..then and only then get married or start a relationship.





But be aware, you don't want your entire life to pass being in this game of 'turn every knob you find'..and end up old, grey and alone..true happiness is in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment