Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Women how do you feel when you go out with your male friends and they flirt with women?

Ladies! If you are out with a male friend (just a friend, not a boyfriend, and not a male friend who you are hoping to will become a boyfriend) if he flirts with another girl does that bother you?





And why?Women how do you feel when you go out with your male friends and they flirt with women?
absolutely not. i think its hilariuous bc theyre like brothers to me. and its always awkward to watch ur bro try and mac some chick. lol. i also think its funny bc the girls are always a little nervous as if i will get jealous. but since i dont view them that way it doesnt bother me in the least. and i know this might sound really bad but im going to openly admit it now for the sake of ur question. ive always had close knit friendships with guys. im a girlie girl by all means but ive been able to bond with them as strict buddies--i guess we understand eachother. so i always felt a little special that i was able to successfully have male friends without intimacy at all. so when im out and see my guy friends totally playin some girl...i feel even more special bc i feel like ';wow, he probably could care less about that girl but he cares about my feelings. aww i love my friend!'; lol i no not nice..but its the truth!Women how do you feel when you go out with your male friends and they flirt with women?
a little bit...even though it shouldn't. it's just the fact that me and this guy are friends, but it hurts a little cuz it feels like some girl he doesn't even know is taking away my friend's interest from me. ';I'm your friend right now! pay attention to me! we will talk about her later';. maybe it's because I have a hard time finding real friends so once I find one, I get hurt more when they don't seem interested in me.
It wouldn't bother me unless I felt a little bit more toward this guy friend. If he meant nothing more then just a guy friend, I'd probably egg him on and make bets on who he could get to flirt back! If I had some more feelings for him, yeah it would bother me.
it bothers me, not because i like them but when i am with my guy friends i kinda wanna be the center of their attention because it was supposed to be just us...i'm not shallow but that's just the way i think
No,It wouldn't bother me.I would be doing the same thing.
it doesn't bother me
no,it doesn't bother me,I do the same xd
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment