Tuesday, August 10, 2010

As a single male how would you react if a very beautiful woman flirted with you and wanted to be with you?

I met this girl at the club who made me feel good. She started to flirt with me and stuff but just use words and did not touch me. I got her number. Do you think I should enter a relationship with her quickly or move slowly before I get into a commited relationship?As a single male how would you react if a very beautiful woman flirted with you and wanted to be with you?
my answer: yes of course you should try to start something up with her! duh.


my prediction: you call her and try to set something up and she doesnt answer or nothing happens and you never see her again





numbers attained at clubs or parties almost never come through and the girls act completely different afterwards.





hopefully in your case i am wrong.As a single male how would you react if a very beautiful woman flirted with you and wanted to be with you?
I'd feel unbelievably lucky. And I'd romance her to the very best of my ability. I'd also remember to respect her as a person, not just a piece of meat that can satisfy my needs. Relationship, yes. jumping her, NO.
I'd be like hell yeah, lets do it baby!
your call, not sure we can tell you how to play this one.
I Would Ask Myself What I Was Smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment