Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How on earth is it possible to flirt with women on this answers site?

I've just been accused of it :D :D :D


If it is possible what's the best way to get a date on this site???


I never new answers was the new dating scene :)How on earth is it possible to flirt with women on this answers site?
So...


What?- Are you saying wanna go out some time?How on earth is it possible to flirt with women on this answers site?
It depends what and how you write, fella, I don't get accused, but then again, I'm a faded 80's pop idol pushing middle age..who'd flirt with that. Oh it's a never ending story....
lol - well I get a lot of guys sending me messages flirting, so thats one way!! and yep its possible to get a date on here - I met one guy off this thing ages ago - went ok, but not sure Id do it again!


xx
neither did i... weird.... ha ha ha lol well, i suppose you learn something new everyday :)
If you build it





they will come








: )
Neither did I... haha
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment