Monday, August 16, 2010

Did this attractive woman at work know I was hitting on her, and was she flirting back?

Did this attractive woman at work know I was hitting on her, and was she flirting back?


Ladies: Was this woman flirting with me or not?


At work, there was a rep from out of town that I would see once in a while and I think she caught on to me being friendly with her (I find her very attractive, but try to remain professional and not schmoozey)


and she always gives me a big smile ';how're you doing';, she'll grin or grin back after I just say it to her regularly and then smiled and said hi and just looked very happy, jolly. I think it's her personality.





One day I came into her office and she was on the comp and she said ';hey, you...'; and I said hi and I asked her about her state. Then she told me about it, and we started talking about sports there and if it was close to any good beaches...





Then she told me, that there was one place, and then (she was wearing a skirt), she mentioned that when she went the water usually touched a spot, and she put her hand briefly on the side of her knee cap where her skirt ended.....





then





A question:





Did she know I was tiptoing about trying to visualize her in beachwear?





Girls know guys make convo to pry about things sometimes right?





And was that flirting?Did this attractive woman at work know I was hitting on her, and was she flirting back?
You know nothing, you are too much of a novice with all this nonsense you,ve written. Stick to your playstation and stop bothering your little heads, in more ways than one...























Wow, such ranting and raving, did I touch a raw nerve 'big man', is it about that little thing you have. So you gonna come gunning for me now, well, if that stops you from servicing the harem you keep, I,m sure the ladies of your harem would thank me for it. Take care and don,t go crying to mama now..

No comments:

Post a Comment