Monday, August 16, 2010

GUYS - What do you do if a woman flirts with you?

I hear so much conflicting advice...';smile back, let her know you feel the same way...say something a bit sexual to her!';...but then I hear...';best to ignore her...she'll find you irrestitable if she thinks you dont want or need her';.





Then when I ask: ';when I should ask her out on a date?';, I hear this: ';Oh do it quick, otherwise you'll be in the friend-zone';...but then I hear...';you have to wait a while, otherwise you'll seem desperate';





UUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!! This advice is CONFLICTING!!! I am so tired of this I feel like giving up on women, and its ridiculous because my friends say I'm a handsome guy, I'm just shy sometimes. But I can talk to women, its just...all this conflicting advice. I dont know what to do anymore.





I am asking because a 43 year old woman is flirting with me constantly and I wanna know how to play it. I am 25. THANKS I dont wanna mess this one up.GUYS - What do you do if a woman flirts with you?
Ask her out on a date within about 2 weeks, but not on the first day. Flirt back, it's the best way.GUYS - What do you do if a woman flirts with you?
if u like her flirt back
haha if she is flirting with you constantly its a good sign that she is into you... don't be shy with this one, shes experienced and probably doesn't feel like waiting around for ages for you to ask her out.. my advice is go for it. i mean obviously don't just randomly be like go out with me.. but take her on a couple dates.. if you are into her then ask her to be your girlfriend.. etc.. but go for it ask her on a date now... for this weekend. good luck. hopefully i helped you.
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment