Monday, August 16, 2010

A hot married woman flirted with me and gave me her number...what should I do?

I was shopping in a department store when I was approached by a very hot female. She was very flirtatious and even though I was completely caught off-guard at first I played along with it and flirted a bit back. The problem is that during our little chat she mentioned to me that she was married. I wasn't going to ask for her number but when she went ahead and gave it to me I took it - even though I was quite surprised that she wrote it down without me even asking for it!





I'd like to collect different opinions from people on how I should handle this situation. Yes, I know she's married but I'm not and this woman was super-HOT. Should I ask her out and see what she says? Or should I just do what I'm supposed to do and not call her because she's married? I myself am single.





I appreciate your answers....A hot married woman flirted with me and gave me her number...what should I do?
Go for it, she's the one whos cheating, you know the score, keep clear of the husband (unless she is after a 3sum) have fun, but don't get too attached, it probably wont last!A hot married woman flirted with me and gave me her number...what should I do?
Give me her number - let me think how I can help ya...
she justs wants to **** , whats the problem ,**** her
she's married!


dude, that's another man's wife.


think about it.


if you caught your wife with another man, what would you do to him.


what does it matter if you're single.


she is not.


if she does not hold sacred her wedding vows, there's nothing,


nothing that she will.
dont do it
I agree with conel. See her once and leave it at that. SHe wants a quick fling and for that whats the harm to you.
I suggest you call her and give a number for marriage counseling. Thats the only choice, You are free to search for other hotties, she can get a better marriage, and you won't be beaten to death because the husband caught you cheating with his wife. Why you gotta even ask the question? Its quite simple and painless.
she's just using you to see if she can still get men now that she is married


...dont go there whats the point... think of the other people who could be involved... she could have kids!


just take it as a compliment that a super hot woman found you attractive... you can obviosly get other hot girls so find one with a lot less baggage
Just **** her and leave her. that's all she wants. Anyway if she's as insecure as she's made out to be she'll be all over you if you act like you don't care.
Do you really want to be That Guy? Is there no one else out there that would be better for you?
date her once not twice.. only once..





do i say once?
u nut do it and dont ask the world
just IGNORE her
Don't do it, you'll get hurt if you fall for her.


She has nothing to offer, she is a CHEATER!


Or maybe hubby will hurt you.
tell her husband
dont attempt
Win Win





Tell her husband like suggested.





Then when he leaves her ........... use your imagination.





But dont help to hurt another man.
If you do not go ahead, you loose a chance.


She will go to somebody else, if not you.


She may not be satisfied by her husband or something like that.


But one thing, this is not correct on the part of that lady. When she is not thinking about her ethics, what you are going to lose? When she is not sincere to her husband, she cannot be sincere to anyone. She will be using you for the time being and is going to dump you after some time, as this is not a permanent arrangement or relationship, because this relationship is illegal. You have to decide as to what is wrong and what is right now.
Married? So what if she's hot? There's other girls out there which is more hotter! Leave her or just make friends!! You don't know her that super!
GET OUT OF IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. Believe me, I've seen my neighbours involved in that kind of case and fists and lawsuits were all over the place.
You sound like the type of person who puts morality on the back burner for physical appearance. You already know what your going to do, you've probably already called her. Just remember, what goes around comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment