Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I curb my Jealousy?

I am dating a man at work and its a secret (cause its frowned on at my employment) we have been going out for months but other women flirt with him all the time and it is driving me nuts. If they knew we were dating it wouldn't happen right in front of me. I just don't know how to deal with this, anyone else had a similar situation. He is noticing my jealousy too and I don't want it to wreck our relationship. But it is a unique situation. I don't want him to think i'm nuts for being jealous. Help!!!How do I curb my Jealousy?
Being jelous is a normal thing, your human and your a girl. I'm a really jelous person too and i don't want my bf to notice it too it's hard. I think in your case it's easier when those dumb girls in the office flirt TRY TO IGNORE IT think about how better you are than them, remember he is with you not them. I wonder does he flirt back? If he does let him know in a funny sarcastic way that it bothers you. Hopefully things will be okay. It's hard when you have to keep it on the down low. Also one more thing, i'm not trying to put things in your head but are you sure he isn't dating anyone else in the office and keeping it on the down low too?!How do I curb my Jealousy?
Of course your Jealousy your suppose to be. Even a little he can't execpt you to not be. If you started flirting with someone I'm sure he get jealousy to.Here something the other women can flirt with him but he's all your for the time being.and when you see that just turn your head.Unfoturly Jealousy is Fear and it's one of the emotions we just have and can't do anthing about it.
the big green eyed monster does nothing but hurt yourself.


as for curbing it..be proud that all the other woman


think his is great...if he takes them serious and goes for anyone of them then you know he isnt worth it.
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment