Monday, August 16, 2010

I found an e-mail of a woman flirting sexually with my boyfriend and him allowing it!?

He didn't flirt back in the same manner as she was doing, but he was extremely friendly and did not put a stop to it. SHould I worry? and How do I trust him again? I dont beleive him when he says there is nothing going on! Help. Thanks everyoneI found an e-mail of a woman flirting sexually with my boyfriend and him allowing it!?
Well, if it was my situation (and I'm sorry that you're in this) I'd first get really depressed..





I would bring it up directly, but not in a hostile fashion..





If the excuse was reasonable, i'd believe them but keep a very sharp eye out..





I really hate cheaters, burn them all =/





-RoI found an e-mail of a woman flirting sexually with my boyfriend and him allowing it!?
Flirting is OK, as long as it doesn't start taking form in other ways. It's usually a desperate attempt to feed desirable. If you don't make him feel desirable enough, that could be it. If, on the other hand, he's just out getting his ego stroked... well, you can tell him to stroke it himself.
A little competition is healthy.


Step your game up!
Since he has given you his assurances that there is nothing more to it then emails, than I suppose you can trust him for this. However, you'll need to remind him that trust is earned and not given. And that there won't be a second chance!
Unfortunately some men likes the thrill of flirting online because they think it's not their real selves who is out there just like in chat rooms. Ask him what's his purpose for flirting with this woman. If you were able to read the email then you probably have access to his so he's not hiding it from you. If he was hiding it from you then you should be worried. If he is just really flirting for the sake of flirting online then ask yourself if you can take this. Usually if you are so in tune with your bf you will have a bad feeling about something he said that is a lie. If you have that feeling then better end it now before you get hurt so bad. Also if you are not in a committed relationship most men think it is okay to play around because you are not married yet.
tell him you don't like it . he might get used to it and later want to flirt back so put a stop to it now
try a threesome?
Bring it up with him and tell him it is just NOT acceptable.
worry and talk to him about it.
If I did something like that my boyfriend would be upset. He would dump me b/c he would say that I was cheating on him. When you are in a relationship it is important that you don't disrespect your partner. Flirting with someone else and not stating that you are involved in a loving relationship leads me to believe that your boyfriend doesn't respect your relationship. He may truly love you but this is not cool and its not something you should just brush off. Let him know that this can not happen again b/c its completely disrespectful. Good luck!
Confront him. He's going to deny it because it's the first reaction. You have the choice to let it slide or not, and if he doesn't give a good explanation than why should you bother giving him a second chance? I know. It's going to make you feel rotten, but you shouldn't let it. When you let him slide more than twice (fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.) you're letting him walk all over you.





For women everywhere: be strong about it, whatever you do.
He did nothing wrong..


You have no reason not to trust him..
he probably already had sex with her
Girl maybe it's not anything going on. One of my ex's used to chat online all the time and I didn't trust him, in reality, I was just jealous. I ended up breaking up with him because of my jealousy. If he uses that same energy to talk to you, then you're good as long as he is open to you chatting. On the other hand, it could be his way of communicating with someone he knows. Does he know the girl in person?
Do as much search as you can about that woman. FInd out who she is before you jump and start a fire. The same thing happened to me too. Take a long time and investigate. I always do my investigations before I start any fight. Do not be stupid like most people. Find out every ting about that woman and when you have all the infos and know what you supposed to do then plan for some thing and do it! It is possible that he is cheating on you but find also every thing about the other person before he even knows it. Do not contact her or leave any traces from you to both sides. LEt them communicate with each other. There are programs you can purchse for all the computer inernet activities you do. Play it smart and do not let hm find out for a sec what you are doing. I always think five years ahead of my self in life but msot people just get emotional and mad nad destroy every thing on right here right now emotional thing!Take care
first you need to let him knowthat what he is doing in not ok. if he loves you and cares about you he wont do it. but he will keep doing doing it if you dont say something. ask him how does he think he would feel if you were doing it. if he doesnt stop then it is time to find someone new
Yeah that is really not okay. I'd have a fit if my husband let that go on...like e-mailed back and didn't tell her to back off.





And wouldnt he be pissed if you did the same thing? throw that out there...like he really wouldnt mind? Please.
dont get mad - get even, you can text me on 07791560032
My first impression is to say 'dump him'. However, if you see him resisting and making it stop because he realizes that he has hurt you, then you still might have a future together. If he shows no remorse and would rather act unattached, then he isn't ready for a committed relationship.
Am I sensing ';insecurity'; in your relationship?????? or just YOU ???


It might be his way of showing you he needs more attention than you are giving him now !!!!! Keep an open mind and open communications again to really get a handle on this !!!
you should try to communicate with that woman and tell her who you are. and ask her if he is flirting with her.
To me, it IS cheating.....here is my rule, if I am doing somethng that I wouldn't want my husband to see or hear then it isn't the right thng to do.....end of it......this online flirting shi* is not okay, has gone way too far and is, infact, cheating.....that is JMO.....but you asked.
I dont think you have any problems but talk to him about it and tell him you don't appreciate what he is doing and if he really cares for you he will stop it, if not, stop seeing him for awhile and see what the outcome will be.
If you don't believe him then you shouldn't be in a relationship with him...trust is #1
I've got caught cheating before. I'm sure you'll get over it.
I think you don't have to worry about anything!! nothing is happening between the two of them! unless they keep doing it! Now my advice is that you have to tell your boyfriend you don't feel comfortable with the situation... but between you and me, remember shes just an extranger flirting with your boyfriend and that can happen anytime and anywhere...
he shouldnt make u doubt him. just straight out tell him that its not that u think he's lying, u just feel really uncomfortable. and if he's decent he won't want u to feel uncomfortable, and he'll stop. just talk to him and tell him nicely that u dont like it.
What do you mean ';How do I trust him again';? You didn't trust him again or you wouldn't have been snooping through his e-mail. Since you don't trust him and don't believe what he says all you will do is worry. Either give him the benefit of the doubt and trust him, believe what he says, and quit snooping or find somebody else. Preferably find someone that no one else wants to have anything to do with so you won't have to worry.
I don't know that's kind of tricky... It definetly should raise a red flag...
  • codes for myspace
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment