Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LGBT: Lesbians: How do women tend to flirt with women? What sort of things do they do?

How do women tend to flirt with women? What sort of things do they do?


What are subtle yet flirtatious things that one might say?


Give me some examples of flirtatious body language!





Educate me to be able to tell friendly from flirtatious!!! ;D





Thanks!


Have a gay day!!!! ;D %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3LGBT: Lesbians: How do women tend to flirt with women? What sort of things do they do?
I compliment how she looks. I sit close, put my hand on hers or lean into her when I talk. I make innuendos and look her in the eye.





Personal space is usually the yard stick I use to tell friendly from flirting. Flirting requires you to get closer. Friendly doesn't.LGBT: Lesbians: How do women tend to flirt with women? What sort of things do they do?
Well, I'm different from most I guess. I'm bi but I like girls more. I like to huggle them longer than a normal hug. I like to cuddle with girls a lot. When I like a girl, I do the heart sign with my hands and if I really like 'em, I tell them. Also, if another one of my friends is huggling the girl I scream ';mineeee!'; %26gt;o%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment