Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whats the best way to flirt with women?

Everytime I try to show intrest in a female, it always ends up akward. I usually find a way to piss off a chick even though I'm just trying to be friendly. How can I be myself and not piss off woman at the same time?Whats the best way to flirt with women?
then aviod pissing her off, i.e. dont be rude and say mean things....give her compliments...Whats the best way to flirt with women?
just think before you speak
use words which could struck us!


dont be shy! just be urself! be sweet nd gentleman !


okay?





goodluck
Usually eye contact at first is the best sign to a woman that you are interested in her. But not the creppy eye contact where you're staring. The kind where you're looking at her and when she see's you looking, you look for another 2-3 seconds and look elsewhere. And repeat. Then eventually you have to talk to her. Say stuff like, ';I noticed you from across the room. I have to admit, I think you're an attractive woman. My name's ... can I buy (or get) you a drink?'; Boom... ice breaker! Feed off what she talks about. If she talks about her work, ask her how she fell into that line of work. Never let the conversation go dry. But don't over run the conversation with your thoughts. It's good to let her talk and stay (or look) interested.
it probably actually ends up awkward because you are letting them get to you and are showing it in your body language. next time they have their little ';upset moment'; just stay cool, keep a smile, and tease her about it. once they notice that your frame is stronger than theirs they will seriously turn into little girls. no matter how hot.
Say whats on your mind, if it pisses them off than it wasn't for you. The one that doesn't get pissed is the one. Honest but polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment