Monday, August 16, 2010

What should I do when a woman aggressively flirts with me in front of her boyfriend?

It's happened to me a few times lately and I'm not quite sure what the women's intent is or how I should respond. Last night, I played along and it was fun, even when the guy came up and yelled at me. Although, I just kind smiled and didn't respond aggressively back to him. I've been thinking today that it would have been fun to fight back a little, at least verbally. I wouldn't really mind a little scuffle, but I wouldn't things to get too out of hand.





What should I do when a woman aggressively flirts with me in front of her boyfriend?
Well, I'm a girl so this might be gender biased, but If my friend's boyfriend were flirting with me I would very loudly say, ';Oh My GAWD! Are you hitting on me???'; The sheer embarrassment would turn someone off.What should I do when a woman aggressively flirts with me in front of her boyfriend?
I would walk away from her or if she didn't relent ask her to stop doing it. It is disrespectful to her boyfriend, don't you think? If you actually started a ';scuffle'; with this guy you would look totally ridiculous and hard up.
Flirting is a fun sport and perfectly fine, even in front of spouses, so long as it's not hurting your spouse or significant other.





Following up on flirting is where the inappropriateness comes in.
Well, if you don't mind a small scuffle then simply ask the guy to keep his girl under control..lol that should get it started.
Depends. If her boyfriend is a wimp, flirt back, and try to take her home.


If her boyfriend is Hells Angel or something, I would walk away.
Hahaha! I like mather's answer, and totally recommend it.
unless youre in highschool you need to tell him to back off. he needs to have more respect for women then that

No comments:

Post a Comment