Monday, August 16, 2010

He just sent me an email saying ';Beautiful woman flirting with me, but she has a 5 O'clock shadow....

LOL! Seriously! My friend emailed me saying this!


So, my questions:


Guys - What would you do in this situation?


Girls - How would you re-act if your husband/boyfriend told you this happened to him? Would you laugh at him?He just sent me an email saying ';Beautiful woman flirting with me, but she has a 5 O'clock shadow....
Hey I get that 5 o'clock shadow..Have to pluck those bad boys right out of my chin...





I'm getting old!!He just sent me an email saying ';Beautiful woman flirting with me, but she has a 5 O'clock shadow....
i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
he is gay and flirting with a guy.........
I would laugh my *** off.
Sounds like he said it to be funny - I'd laugh about it and get the full scoop later
I personally would laugh, but that's just me. I guess the question you need to think about is if he is interested in a woman with the shadow. I do find that the woman I love has a shadow like that and It makes me go wild with desire. Good luck and best wishes.
i would tell him to cut off drinking after the 4th one!
i dont understand...?
Well she could always fix it. Either, lazer,, bleach , or wax it. I wonder what flaw the guy is hiding under his pants.
I would laugh my behind off, and that's alot of laughing!!!!!! The teasing would be fun for quite awhile!!!!
Haw!





If ';she'; is that beautiful, he should just ask her to shave first. I mean, why throw out the baby with the bath water?
If he's willing to tell you someone is hitting on him (beard or no beard), no need to worry! The 5 oclock shadow is hilarious. poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment