Monday, August 16, 2010

Will someone flirt with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. We are talking about getting married soon. Before we take that giant leap, I want to see if he would be temped by another woman. He's attracted to white women... which I'm not.





In 3 years he hasn't done too much to make me question him, but he has confused to cheating on past girlfriends without them finding out.





He's a good looking guy and women flirt with him all the time. I'm hoping his playboy days are behind him (he's 28), but I have no way of knowing.





In addition, I'm still hung up on the fact my parent's marriage fell apart because of my father's infeidelity (with white women... super).





So, if anyone is willing to help me out with either a flirt for hire or some friendly words of how I should just trust him, feel free to post.





Thank you :)Will someone flirt with my boyfriend?
No matter how long you have been married...people will flirt with your husband and flirt with you too...you are going to have to accept it and you are going to have to trust him and he has to trust you. Personally, I am glad I have a husband that women think is hot as a firecracker...it makes me smile--and he always comes home to me...I always can get him on his cell..he comes home straight from work...he is always exactly where he is supposted to be...he has never given me any reason not to trust him...after 30 years..and he is still just a doll. I have never tried to ';watch'; him or acted like I didn't take his vows seriously..nor he I. He can't help what other women do...and I can't help if men flirt with me..I can only control my behavior and he his.Will someone flirt with my boyfriend?
if he really loves you, he won't cheat on you. I don't know why guys cheat on there girlfriends. If they love them...y would they want to hurt them? OMG!! hire that show ';Cheaters'; to spy on him and see if he is seeing someone behind ur back!
Set him up with a girlfriend of your that he doesn't know, and see if he ask for her number.

No comments:

Post a Comment